Full List of Dragon Age II Bonus Content

FSparacino4

Is it just me or is there an extraordinarily large amount of pre-release unlockables for Dragon Age II? I can't think of any game that has had this many free items. Regardless, I thought I would help everyone out and list all of them in one convenient post instead of having them scattered about the forums. Unfortunately, any promotions marked [INACTIVE] can no longer be obtained for the game's release. If I missed anything, feel free to let me know.

"The Black Emporium"

Give to anyone who purchases a new copy of the game

(a) Mirror of Transformation - Ability to change character's appearance

(b) Exclusive magic and crafting stores

© Mabari Hound to summon in battle

Best Buy & Play.com Pre-Order

Anyone who has pre-ordered from Best Buy (North America) or Play.com (Europe) will recieve the Amulet of Ashes (ring).

(a) The Amulet Of Ashes is a ruined piece of charred wood hangs from its setting of half-melted gold. Holding it over an open flame, however, reveals its powers - in the flickering flames, the gold recedes into some former shape while the wood turns brown and reveals its grain. It has heavy fire resistance, adds to fire damage & adds to health regeneration.

EA Store Pre-Order

Anyone who has pre-ordered from the EA Store will recieve the Irons (belt).

(a) The Irons is a belt fashioned from the black steel of Kirkwall's infamous iron foundries. Miner's safety harnesses such as these have protected their hearty wearers since the day when the Tevinter Imperium last claimed the City of Chains. It adds to all elemental resistances & increases health and constitution.

Pre-Order Before Launch

Anyone who pre-orders the game before it's launch date of 3/8/11, will gain access to two exclusive items:

(a) The Lion of Oriais - shield granting extra health & an increase to XP gained

(b) Fadeshear - Sword that improves as the character gains levels, granting increased damage to demons & undead

[INACTIVE] Signature Edition

Anyone who pre-ordered the game before 1/11/11, was given a free upgrade to the signature edition of the game. The signature edition can no longer be pre-ordered.

(a) 'The Exiled Prince' DLC - Bonus playable character, Prince Sebastine & his side missions. This DLC will also be available on release day for those that missed this promotion.

(b) Downloadable Game Soundtrack

© Exclusive Weapons for each class:

Apostle's Courage (staff)

Seeker's Bulwark (shield)

Adder of Antiva (bow)

Might of the Sten (sword)

Ring - name/stats unknown

Purchased Dead Space 2 (New)

Anyone who purchased a new copy of Dead Space 2 will find a code sheet inside which unlocks the Ser Isaac of Clarke's Armor Set.

• Isaac's Armor

- Heavy Armor

- Contains a rune slot

- Increases armor

- Requires high dexterity and cunning

• Isaac's Boots

- Increases armor

• Isaac's Gauntlets

- Increases armor

• Isaac's Helm

- Contains a rune slot

- Increases armor

- Critical damage factor

- Requires high dexterity and cunning"

1 Million Demo Downloads

If the demo reaches 1 million downloads over all three systems (Xbox 360, PS3 and PC) players will recieve two items for use in the retail game. The demo is available to download on 2/22/11. NOTE: You must log into your EA account while playing the demo to count towards the 1 million.

(a) Lothering's Lament Tome - Gives an XP boost when read

(b) Far Cliff's of Kirkwall Tome - Gives money when read

Progress towards the one million can be tracked

HERE.

Complete The Demo

Players who complete the demo, regardless of the # of downloads, will recieve an in-game weapon:

(a) Hayden’s Razor - dwarven blade that increases health, mana and combat abilities

Dragon Age: Legends

Players who play the Dragon Age: Legends Facebook Game (due out Feb. 2011) will gain acess to five exclusive items. The manner of unlocking these and their exact properties has yet to be released:

(a) Evra's Might - When Evra gained notoriety by defeating the Blood Sisters of Vehnstel, he was wearing his signature ring. Although the massive size of the solid gold ring attracts attention, it served a more practical purpose for Evra: he used it to punch demons in the face, sometimes felling them in a single blow.

(b) Evra's Trophy Belt - This grisly belt is filled with monstrous teeth, chipped blades, scraps of fur, and armor fragments. Each piece is said to be a trophy collected by Evra during his many adventures.

© Air of Confidence -After averting a disaster at the Circle of Markham, Evra was given this ring by the First Enchanter. Though the Air of Confidence is not as eye-catching as his other famous ring, it is said that Evra always wore it, even when sleeping. The exact magical properties of the Air of Confidence are a subject of much speculation amongst.

(d) Ivo Family Crest - Evolving over the years, the crest of the House of Ivo has become much more ornate than Paragon Ivo's original design. This ancient golden amulet bears the original crest. Though the engravings are simple, the stark lines are somehow deeply stirring.

(e) Dura's Blue Flame - This weathered silver amulet has passed through many hands over the years. A deep blue sapphire almost glows in a certain light. Although time has faded it's intricate engravings, the amulet has a certain majesty about it.

Penny Arcade Promotion

By clicking HERE and completing the promotion, players will gain access to the Hindsight Belt.

Bioware Promotion

By clicking HERE and completing the promotion, players will gain access to the Staff of Parthalan.

EpicWeapons.com Promotion

By purchasing $15 worth of merchandise from epicweapons.org, you will gain access to the Ring of Whispers.

(a) Ring of Whispers - Increases cunning, attack speed and ensures your enemies drop additional coin on defeat.

Edited by FSparacino4

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also an exclusive belt called "The Irons" you can get only from pre-ordering from the EA store.

Adds to all elemental resistances, adds to health, adds to constitution. Fashioned from the black steel of Kirkwall’s infamous iron foundries, miner’s safety harnesses such as these have protected their hearty wearers since the days when the Tevinter Imperium last claimed the City of Chains.

Seems to only be for PC and 360.

Question about the demo for people who have played it. Are you supposed to get a message saying that we've unlocked something, or will it just be there when I play the actual game?

Edit: Also Bioware's site seems to be down due to traffic. I tried getting the two promotions and both failed to load.

Edited by Edable Giraffe

Question about the demo for people who have played it. Are you supposed to get a message saying that we've unlocked something, or will it just be there when I play the actual game?

There isn't an unlock message. Go to social.bioware.com and login to see if it is on your list. You may have to wait a bit ti check as it appears down for maintanence atm.

Wow this is just....wow.

I figured there was a lot but seeing it all stacked up like this is incredible, awesome footwork on the list by the way.

I just checked my entitlements on my EA/Bioware account and Hindsight, Staff of Parlathan, Ser Isaac's armour, and Hayder's Razor are all already there.

Hindsight's story is hilarious if you haven't read the PA comic do so...

http://www.penny-arcade.com/2010/10/29/hindsight-again/

I pre-ordered my Signature ed. from EB/Gamestop, but that Best Buy exclusive amulet and EA Irons belt sound pretty awesome too. Fingers crossed they release these down the road to people who bought it from other stores like they did for the other bonus gear in ME2.

I can't say this enough. I never say this enough...

Bioware I love you.

I don't generally get into facebook very often but this may force me to do so....it looks fun. 5 new pieces of gear is worth it.

Only a day or so into the demo and it's already nearly at 500,000 downloads. sweet!

Buy $15+ of Dragon Age merchandise from epicweapons.com and receive a code for the "Ring of Whispers", which will "Improve your cunning, attack speed, and ensure your enemies drop additional coin on defeat."

Source: http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Ring_of_Whispers

I read the signature edition has a digital armory. Is this somewhere you can store your stuff or is it something else?

The Digital Armory is actually the extra items for each class.

Apostle's Courage (staff)

Seeker's Bulwark (shield)

Adder of Antiva (bow)

Might of the Sten (sword)

Ring - name/stats unknown

Edited by Captain Urahara

Buy $15+ of merchandise from epicweapons.com and receive a code for the "Ring of Whispers", which will "Improve your cunning, attack speed, and ensure your enemies drop additional coin on defeat."

Source: http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Ring_of_Whispers

Wow is this legit?

Their full scale plasma cutter replica is pretty awesome, but $250....ouch.

Preorder through Amazon.com and you get the Fadeshear sword and the Lion of Orlais sheild.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/2010/promos/dragonage_preorder.jpg

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html/ref=amb_link_355060282_2?location=http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/2010/promos/dragonage_preorder.jpg&token=957BBB0669152D76BE1C614537975585163C1748&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=1CSZFDDDFEDHHNWZ1EMQ&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1286377722&pf_rd_i=B0047TG2R0][/ame]

Preorder through Amazon.com and you get the Fadeshear sword and the Lion of Orlais sheild.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/2010/promos/dragonage_preorder.jpg

[url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html/ref=amb_link_355060282_2?location=http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/2010/promos/dragonage_preorder.jpg&token=957BBB0669152D76BE1C614537975585163C1748&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=1CSZFDDDFEDHHNWZ1EMQ&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1286377722&pf_rd_i=B0047TG2R0][/url]

I included those in the pre-order before launch list.

Wow is this legit?

Their full scale plasma cutter replica is pretty awesome, but $250....ouch.

I've never actually bought anything from EpicWeapons. In fact I've never even heard of them until I saw that wiki page.

Their items sure look nice but then again they are supposed to make them look nice. Since I haven't bought anything I can't say how high or low quality they are, and I don't even have $15 to spend to find out sadly. Wouldn't mind grabbing a pendant or two.

As far as Epicweapons.com goes, they're an extremely smooth transaction from my experience. I ordered a Red Queen from them before and it arrived in a timely fashion for the kind of package it was. (Pictures can be provided as evidence)

Spending $15 for a DLC item is your call, but if you were worried about the site? It's very legit, and from my experience was worth the price in its quality.

Please note that if you order a replica sword, the blade WILL NOT be very sharp. The point is still sharp enough to impale if driven hard enough, but the blade itself is more likely to bludgeon before cleaving.

They're not ideal weaponry for a zombie apocolypse, but serve as fantastic secondary weapons.