how to play 2 mins matches on expedition

daz343

this way is making expedition quicker to finish. what you do is

start up fifa go on euro 2012

when your on the euro menu if it says in top left corner trial version go on expedition try and play a match it says you have to purchase euro 2012 go to the screen when you buy it and press back to go back to expedition screen then play a match dont go on game settings just start the match and you should be on 2mins game when the game is finished just go straight to next game dont go on game settings and it shud still be on 2mins. just a quick method which is helping for me.

• 2 weeks later...
this way is making expedition quicker to finish. what you do is

start up fifa go on euro 2012

when your on the euro menu if it says in top left corner trial version go on expedition try and play a match it says you have to purchase euro 2012 go to the screen when you buy it and press back to go back to expedition screen then play a match dont go on game settings just start the match and you should be on 2mins game when the game is finished just go straight to next game dont go on game settings and it shud still be on 2mins. just a quick method which is helping for me.

Hey, Has anyone else managed this at all? I have tried the above but always seems to be 4 mins still!

Part that gets me is "press back to go back to expedition screen" - i can only push B to go back - is that what you mean?

Anything else you think i might be doing wrong? Would love to be able to play this on 2 min halfs!!

Ok i just found out how to get 2 min halfs. Found purely by accident whilst trying to get the My Euro achievement. Ill tell you what i DID, i can't tell you what not to do as i don't know because i don't really care.

1. Load up Euro.

2. Play a Kick off game. Here you should see that the time is 2 mins and you are not allowed to change it.

3. When the game ends go into expedition it should say that you need to download it and whatever just press ok and back out. Play a game in expedition. It should be 2 min halfs. You will notice this because the game ends incredibly quicker than the 4 min halfs.

The OP may be right about NOT going into settings, i can't confirm as i never touch the settings anyway. Hope this helps. Also let me know if this helps.

Ok i just found out how to get 2 min halfs. Found purely by accident whilst trying to get the My Euro achievement. Ill tell you what i DID, i can't tell you what not to do as i don't know because i don't really care.

1. Load up Euro.

2. Play a Kick off game. Here you should see that the time is 2 mins and you are not allowed to change it.

3. When the game ends go into expedition it should say that you need to download it and whatever just press ok and back out. Play a game in expedition. It should be 2 min halfs. You will notice this because the game ends incredibly quicker than the 4 min halfs.

The OP may be right about NOT going into settings, i can't confirm as i never touch the settings anyway. Hope this helps. Also let me know if this helps.

Hey,

Just followed the above method and it works!! Played 2 games in a row after the "kick off" game and both were def 2 min halfs...thanks so much for working this out.

For anyone wanting to do this, follow exactly what he put!!

Thanks Again!

1. Load up Euro.

I don't get this? When I go to kick-off game the time limit is 4 minutes and I can't change it? Is that what you mean?

Hey,

Just followed the above method and it works!! Played 2 games in a row after the "kick off" game and both were def 2 min halfs...thanks so much for working this out.

For anyone wanting to do this, follow exactly what he put!!

Thanks Again!

Im glad i helped but thank you for confirming this works.

I don't get this? When I go to kick-off game the time limit is 4 minutes and I can't change it? Is that what you mean?

Every time i load up Euro it doesnt recognise that ive downloaded(cos its fucked) it and it goes into trial mode. You can see it's in trial mode by looking up at the top left corner of your screen in the main menu. Now trial games can only be 2 mins long so in 'Kick Off' the games should be 2 mins long and all the settings, except difficulty, will be faded out and cannot be changed. So make sure when you load it up it's in trial mode then follow my method. If you never have that problem then i don't know how i can help you.

I managed to get this method to work, only sometimes did it come up with trial version at the top. When it did, I simply played a kick-off game and then from then on the expedition games were 2 minute halves.

For some reason its not coming up with trial version anymore, maybe its been patched? I only tried a few times so it still may work, but only have like 15 games to go so thought I may as well do it normally.

If someone could confirm this method still works it'll be great for others.

I managed to get this method to work, only sometimes did it come up with trial version at the top. When it did, I simply played a kick-off game and then from then on the expedition games were 2 minute halves.

For some reason its not coming up with trial version anymore, maybe its been patched? I only tried a few times so it still may work, but only have like 15 games to go so thought I may as well do it normally.

If someone could confirm this method still works it'll be great for others.

If it doesn't come up with trial version simply restart your xbox and load it up again and it'll say trial version. That always worked with me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

1. Load up Euro.

Works like a charm, cheers you've just cut the completion time of this dumb DLC in half :D

• 1 year later...