Call to Arms Achievements to be Obtainable in Private After Title Update!!

JOsHuWa v2

Agreed. Like gears 1 when you could search for a map. The good old days. Rounds and map. Shit even host name before the updates.

Yes i miss that system... of course back then there was host advantage, when there is not today since GOW3, but i loved that you didn't had to play the shit map you hated back then.

For exemple i play COD BO2 a lot these days, and im sick tired of playing Nuketown and Hijacked, wich come outs all the time, because people either vote for them or vote random even if 2 good maps show up just for them... then its an automatic "has to play it 2 times" shit and it get on my nerve. Especially Nuketown, god i hate that map, before they forced me to download it, i never entered my code, i actually put it in the trash when i got the game... cause i was already sick of that map from BO1.

A map choosing possibility would mean i could avoid these maps, im sure there would be certain people like me not making just them.

As for Host, at least GOW1 let you see the connection, when the GOW2 system didn't... so for that GOW1 had a huge edge to me.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
i was able to get the ffa on boneyard in private with just bots but had to use a

guest to get the long bomb one

I also tried the long bomb one with a guest, even watched a video to make sure I'm far away enough, stuck him while stood up about 5 times but still no achievement. :/ I need to re play more boneyards games in private see if it works now..

I also tried the long bomb one with a guest, even watched a video to make sure I'm far away enough, stuck him while stood up about 5 times but still no achievement. :/ I need to re play more boneyards games in private see if it works now..

You don't need a guest to get long bomb, I got it against bots. I think what the previous poster said is true and you need a full room of bots. I just changed all map weapons to frags. Casual bots tend to stay pretty still for the most part but I guess if you have a guest plus full room it shouldn't be too difficult.

Right okay..but now how does the 5 FFA wins on boneyard work? I tried it with full bots on casual and normal difficulty but I'm still at 0/5..

Very frustrating as now both long bomb and now this isn't working for me in private no matter what I try. I also tried the FFA win with a guest but nothing, as well as full bots for long bomb but no ribbon/achievement. :/

Right okay..but now how does the 5 FFA wins on boneyard work? I tried it with full bots on casual and normal difficulty but I'm still at 0/5..

Very frustrating as now both long bomb and now this isn't working for me in private no matter what I try. I also tried the FFA win with a guest but nothing, as well as full bots for long bomb but no ribbon/achievement. :/

Ok, I tested "Like A Boss", all in Private Match...

• Local party type, Split Screen, 1 vs 1 - doesn't work (if you do split screen, the party type has to be Local)
  • Local party type, 1 vs 1 bot - doesn't work
  • Local party type, 1 vs 9 bots - doesn't work (seeing a pattern here...?)
  • Joinable Friends party type, 1 vs 1 bot - worked (but a pain since you have to search out the one bot, takes a long time)
  • Joinable Friends party type, 1 vs 9 bots - worked (best bet since there are more bots to kill. average match is like 2 minutes)

So the party type HAS to be Joinable, just like the original TDM, FFA and DOM achievements. If you don't know how to change it, when at the main menu, press :back: to select the party type.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

Ok, I tested "Like A Boss", all in Private Match...

• Local party type, Split Screen, 1 vs 1 - doesn't work (if you do split screen, the party type has to be Local)
  • Local party type, 1 vs 1 bot - doesn't work
  • Local party type, 1 vs 9 bots - doesn't work (seeing a pattern here...?)
  • Joinable Friends party type, 1 vs 1 bot - worked (but a pain since you have to search out the one bot, takes a long time)
  • Joinable Friends party type, 1 vs 9 bots - worked (best bet since there are more bots to kill. average match is like 2 minutes)

So the party type HAS to be Joinable, just like the original TDM, FFA and DOM achievements. If you don't know how to change it, when at the main menu, press :back: to select the party type.

Woah nice one man, I set it to Joinable friends, didn't bother connecting a second controller and unlocked both Long Bomb & Like A Boss against a full room of bots on casual.

Thanks!

• 8 months later...