Explorer (1000 Miles) Achievement Glitched

Feldgraf

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at 960 I believe so I'll let you guys know in a bit if its glitched for me as well. I've done this over all 3 save slots, 1 on medium and 2 on easy.

This DLC seems glitched to high hell, the amount of problems I've ran into is incredible and I have never been more annoyed by a game before. I guess this is what happens when 2K tear off a piece of the original game and hack it up to use as DLC.

I received a letter from 2K support...

Please try clearing the cache, to clear the cache on the Xbox 360 do the following:

Go to the Xbox Dashboard, select the System Settings and select Memory.

Highlight the Hard Drive symbol and press Y.

On the option screen select Clear system cache.

You will be asked if you want to perform system maintenance, press 'A' for Yes to confirm.

Please connect your Xbox up to the Internet to get the latest updates.

If your problem persists please try your game in another Xbox and let me know if you get the same error.

I tried to clear the cache, but it did not give any results either...

I have no opportunity to test the game on another Xbox...

I wonder what the hell were they thinking with this achievement. Every other ones can be done in 1 playthrough, well maybe not massacre, I ended up with 950 something after the last mission and had to farm the last 50 but that was fast.

100 headshots and blow up 100 cars also came with natural progression but drive 1000 miles? I don't know what to say :uzi:

I just lost 20 miles from it freezing while loading.

I've lost well over 300 miles from it freezing or failing to load, the game wants to freeze every time I get near my house or a store.

Try dealing with the game wanting to freeze every 10 minutes and having to save every 10 miles for the entire 1000 mile journey, that's what I'm doing, and I'd also like to get the names of the people who came up with this achievement.

I've lost well over 300 miles from it freezing or failing to load, the game wants to freeze every time I get near my house or a store.

Try dealing with the game wanting to freeze every 10 minutes and having to save every 10 miles for the entire 1000 mile journey, that's what I'm doing, and I'd also like to get the names of the people who came up with this achievement.

Oh im going to work on getting that over on 2K forums :mad:

oh yes, i know what you mean!