XBLA Release: 8-22-12

Hey everyone, been awhile since I've posted around here.. but I noticed everyone (including myself), being frustrated at the release of this game today. Apparently, it's out for PC and PS3 today, and 360 tomorrow.

Check their blog: http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2012/08/4571/

Upper right-hand corner says "Available 8-22 on Xbox Live Arcade."

Kinda blows, but at least we know it should by out by tomorrow for sure :) Hope this helps ease the frustration.

I think we can blame Microsoft for this. I don't think they'd have it release any other day of the week. It's also somewhat Valve's fault for not announcing the damn release date clearly for Xbox users. I went ahead and got the PC version cause I feel like playing it right now. I'll buy the Xbox version some day, but I don't feel like waiting longer than I thought I would be.

Why exactly does M$ only release arcade games on Wednesdays? There has to be a reason, either that or M$ is just trolling us.

Lol the minute you said that about the trolling us part, this song started playing in my head haha!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1orMXD_Ijbs]Trololo - Eduard Khill (Official High Quality Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Should be out normal Marketplace time so 2PM PST time I believe it is, So should be like 10 hours off.

2PM!? PST!? I cant wait that long!!!:uzi::uzi::uzi:

Think he meant AM. Most Arcade games release around 2 or 3 AM PST. Unless something has changed in the last few weeks.

Well I've played about 6 hours of the PC version now and I absolutely love it. It's good ol' Counter-Strike, but up to date graphically. The new modes are fun too. I think I'd enjoy it more on console to be honest and my friend's PC can't handle the game well so he's buying it on console too. I guess I'll have two copies. :p

Hey, I'll be one of the only people who can compare them without bias.