Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe

Finally 1000! I will agree that it is an easy game but it depends on your patience mostly.Second stage was a nightmare for me because of the baseball minigame,it was the last thing i wanted for ranked stages.After a whole day trying this crap minigame, i got it.

Conclusion:If i did a 1k on this game everyone can,but you must have patience.

i have no patience though lol....i got all but 5 achievements then traded that crap in

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly got this finished. Just got four of the bosses to go back and do the QTE events and two more ranked run throughs. Why they couldn't put checkpoint selects on each chapter i don't know. Its a real pain having to spend 40 plus minutes going back to get to the bosses at the end.

One thing i have found for the beat Dad scores is playing through normal run through on medium with the Holy Chainsaw combo. Doing this way you kill it on the time + medals collected and even get enough points left over to allow you to continue once or twice (- 5000 points). Ranked is too much of a pain with failing the QTE and Mini Games sending you back to the start of the level.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...