Achievement Trading Thread

Aqua18

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i need a competent partner to do some trials. i will play through most of them again to help you out. i need the following:

A Sunday Affair

Dynamic Duo

Sins of all Ages

Fear

Saviors of Light

Ascension

you must know how to use both characters and know how to "toy" with enemies for melee combo count trials.

now only need a sunday affair and saviors of light.

Edited by All Play Dead

I am looking for someone to nail out the 2P trails. I am online everyday until Thursday so if anyone needs a partner for this, let me know. Drop me a message on Xbox and we shall hammer these out.

Gamertag is Skaos3010.

Hey,

it would be nice to find a good partner for the 2p-trials.

GT: vodkachippo

See you

[Edit:] Now I have obtained all achievements. Feel free to message me regarding Dante's Inferno. If I have time maybe I will help you out [but not all trials at once]. Thanks to That GI Guy!!

Edited by Chippo

Again, looking for a partner to finish up the 2 player EA trials, I got about 20 left. i'm really good with both Dante & Lucia, probably even better with her. I know all the spells/moves needed and especially the round tactics. All I ask is pay attention and know what to do come the Melee Combo rounds. There's nothing more frustrating than watching someone spam 'B' and treat it like a Kill ASAP round.

Hit me up: Tha5heriff

• 1 month later...

Looking for a partner to do 15 Co-op levels for the achievement. I would appreciate it if it was someone just interested in doing the easiest/fastest ones available to get it over and done with, last achievement i need.

GT: CardiacUnicorn

I'll drop whatever I'm doing to join you message anytime, I probably sent previous posters a friend request.