Co-op Thread

Barad

would anyone be able to hop into my game and help me to complete an activity? its insurance fraud on hard and you need to hit $450k and to me thats impossible! any help would be greatly appreciated if you need my help for anything il happily return the favour GT : diddywaker

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a save file before the end of act 1 and I'm going to choose the option to save the building so if anyone wants to join in to get the cheevo then add me

Gametag: LeEk MuNcHeR

no cheats and send me a message so I know your from here

I've got a save before the choice at Act I and Act III.

Act 3 for the more lazy of you as you can replay that right after, but if anyone wants to get the other Act I mission done, send me a message 'cause I'm glad to help anyone that needs it.

GT: E n z o 1 1 0 3

I need to finish the gang taunt challenge, but since I took over all districts, I'm having trouble with this one.

Is there someone that can help me complete this with no cheats?

send me a message on Xbox live if you can help!

Also, if you need help with anything, I'll be more than happy to help as well.

my gamertag: OrientalWind

Thanks

Looking for someone to do Co-op with, and then mop up the mopping up the reasonably achievable achievements.

I'm going to be beginning from the start, and hope you will a completely new player to the game too. Send me a FR if you interested. Mature gamers only.

Hey I'm looking for a co-op partner preferred to have a Mic and no cheats. Just want to play but I would like to get the activities all finished. But if your up for co-op just message me my ft is Iamthelegendjtx and ill will return the favor by helping anyway I can thanks.