What happened to this game?

DarkReign2021

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
This is what every Far Cry 2 disc should look like

Haha, TriRock that is epic and so true!

I never played the first Far Cry, but this one was so annoying, It was the first game I played on my xbox, as it came with the console when I got it off ebay... This game annoyed me within an hour, I was constantly fed up of the endless driving to each mission and along the way being attacked by everyone you saw along the way, the solution, left the game alone and used the box as a door wedge. 2 years later I stupidly decide to re visit the game as I was bored. Sat down and bashed out the campaign and did the grinding for the stupid diamonds in about a couple of day. The multiplayer is better than the main game, but its difficult to get more than 4 people, and when you do get a full 16 player one, people quit out so you cant get the 16 player achievement! Just trying to get the last few achievements then burn the disc!

• 2 months later...
I never played FC1 but I can say that FC2 is THE BEST SHOOTER EVER! I don't like the "hallway levels" of Modern Warfare 2 or the "jump-syndrome" of Halo games. FC2 wins for me...

LOL

For a start go play Farcry 1, you missed out on something huge there, this shit is bullshit compared to it.

Second, i hope thats a troll post cause its just full of fail all over. I'm not saying you're wrong with the halo/cod thing (same applies to BF aswell, just so i dont leave out any fanboi's)

Yes i just necro'd a thread, old forum, cant exactly respond to new posts and it was on the first page. /care

One reason I got my 360, was to play Far Cry 1. I thought it'd be like the PC version and it was, sort of. But FC2 was tons better than FC1, in my book. A completely different locale than most games and it's a keeper to me.

o.0

Why would you buy a console to replicate a game you already loved? Swear half your posts on this site don't make sense at times, this one is one of them.

Also Farcry: instincts or whatever it was, wasnt FC as it was on the PC.