Co-op Thread

Barad

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys if any body is kind enough to help me out my achievement didn't pop for one of the endings on act 3 the space mission to kill killbane. Already completed it once and got not achievement when I went to reply it again the file was corrupted and would not load...

I would really appreciate it as the nearest save I have left now is another 5 hours playing time away from the point I need...

Will be willing to help in return if needed. Thank you

Looking for help for some activities.(I don't want to use city take over in upgrades...) I do not have nor do I use cheats. So if you do, that's fine, just don't use them while helping please.... I do have the season pass and the shark DLC(not sure if that matters?)

Activities I'm seeking help with are:

Deckers District:

Snatch - Hard

Trail Blazing - Hard

Mayhem - Hard

Luchadores District:

Mayhem - Hard

Morning Star District(east):

Snatch - Hard

Tank Mayhem - Hard

Trafficking - Hard

And I'll play and help with anyone seeking it. :)

Just add me and let me know!

I'm looking for someone who still has all gangs and STAG. screwing around with them is more fun then army only.

also looking for someone who has stag commando's for the challenge. I still have save games for a majority of the chooses. if any one needs act 3 or everything after the ho boat, be my guest. (headset required)

Hi guys if any body is kind enough to help me out my achievement didn't pop for one of the endings on act 3 the space mission to kill killbane. Already completed it once and got not achievement when I went to reply it again the file was corrupted and would not load...

I would really appreciate it as the nearest save I have left now is another 5 hours playing time away from the point I need...

Will be willing to help in return if needed. Thank you

Desperate for help now on this, please let me know if anybody can help me out......