How do i start Genki Bowl

DigitalJester

It's supposed to show up as a mission in your phone, I don't know why it isn't for you. I never went to the island, so that isn't a prerequisite. I'm not sure if you have to finish the game, but it's worth a try since the homie activated but the mission didn't. You can try dashboarding and restarting the game, or clearing your cache if dashboarding doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...

I got this from the official Saints Row Facebook page:

"For Xbox 360 Season Pass Holders, you may need to download the Viewer Pack first, then load up a save in-game that has the first crib unlocked, and that will grant you the new content. Have fun!"

If you go to the Marketplace and download it (it's free) and then load up your game with the dlc, the mission should hopefully be there in your phone.

Hope this helps!

"For Xbox 360 Season Pass Holders, you may need to download the Viewer Pack first, then load up a save in-game that has the first crib unlocked, and that will grant you the new content. Have fun!"

If you go to the Marketplace and download it (it's free) and then load up your game with the dlc, the mission should hopefully be there in your phone.

Just did this and it works!

• 2 weeks later...

How it worked for me:

1. Start Saints Row: The Third.

2. Select Downloads from the main menu.

3. Select Season Pass downloads (Something like this, I'm doing this from memory).

4. This brings up the Xbox Guide interface from where you download Genkibowl.

5. Wait for the download to complete. Don't do anything else.

6. Select Continue from the main menu.

7. You should get a notice that Genkibowl content is unlocked as soon as your game loads.

8. Select the first mission from your phone to start playing it.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Well, that's a pretty old thread but I have a problem with the DLC (I have the "Full Package" version).

I finished the main game, played and finished "Gangstas in Space", "The Trouble with Clones".

Most of the activities of this DLC appeared during the main game but not the second one with the Panda.

So my question is, how to make it appear ?

I tried the trick with the "Viewer Pack" trick but no luck, it even make dissapear the icon of the only activity from "Genki Bowl" that has been unlocked so I had to reload my save again to make it reappear.

Edit : I finally managed to get this last activity by trying to downloading the DLC directly from XBOX Live (you can in the in-game menu then it appear in the buying history like any other DLCs) and I also cleared the cache.

Edited by davhuit

• 1 year later...

I'm having a similar issue. I can't get Genkibowl or Trouble with Clones to pop up anywhere but got Gangstas in Space immediately. I don't think it's my cache (because I already cleared it to solve another Xbox-related problem), but hopefully some of these other suggestions will work for me.

See, reading does pay off.

• 2 months later...