Best way to sim for achievements

KtWTupac

This is the easiest way to get Season Rushing, Passing, TD, Receiving, Sacks. Interceptions and Fumbles are a different story cause there harder for a player to get so you have to do the sim game by game and make sure they get at list one fumble.

This is how it works. I'm going to reviles my secrets right here right now. Start a new team get any Gold QB then get Reggie White. Now get Too Tall Jones then let the computer get the rest by pressing start. Now start a season. When you got the season up go to the first game now press Y make it rookie and 15 mins. Now start the game once the announcer says something pause and sim to end. The game will play 15 mins Qrts playing crappy AI. Then when it is done start the next game that same way. Now do this till week 15 now on week 16 Play the game on 1 min Qrts. Thats how it works. Its that easy. Now if you want you can pay me a million dollars or buy me MS points i mean common i couldn't help my self.

One suggestion, make sure you say like what level the players are. Like Too Tall Jones, I'm guessing he's silver. Otherwise great job:drunk

I'll save my congradulations until I've done it...but i guess it's a good little suggestion. Although, if you used better grammar and were a little more detailed in your decscription, I'm sure it'd be easier to understand.

Wish me luck.

Also, are there any other achievements you can give advice on?

EDIT*:

Okay, I'll admit I was skeptical first, but what you suggested really worked out. I don't remmeber spefically which achievements I got, but I got 160 points I never thought I would get. You said that it was a "whole different deal" for int's and fumbles...what did you mean? I really would like to get those!!! :biglaugh

I'll save my congradulations until I've done it...but i guess it's a good little suggestion. Although, if you used better grammar and were a little more detailed in your decscription, I'm sure it'd be easier to understand.

Wish me luck.

Also, are there any other achievements you can give advice on?

EDIT*:

Okay, I'll admit I was skeptical first, but what you suggested really worked out. I don't remmeber spefically which achievements I got, but I got 160 points I never thought I would get. You said that it was a "whole different deal" for int's and fumbles...what did you mean? I really would like to get those!!! :biglaugh

Grammar is overrated. I was detailed its not hard. Start a Season With the players i told you too. Start the first game on rookie and 15 mins Qrts. Once the game start Sim to the end. No wash and repeat till week 15. On week 16 play that game for 1 min Qrts. At the end you get Achievements.

For INT and FF you have to play maybe one game OR sim game by game and make sure "Insert DB Name" has at list 1 INT or FF. Then Sim the next game. SO on and so fourth till week 15 and then play week 16 again.

No grammer isn't over-rated. Read the rules and it says to use proper grammer. Not everyone knows what your saying when you don't use good grammer.

Here is a good place to start how about spelling grammAr right. Also i would like to see this roles that tell me how i should make my post be proper. I mean im here trying to help people and all your going to do is criticize me.

Grammar is overrated. I was detailed its not hard. Start a Season With the players i told you too. Start the first game on rookie and 15 mins Qrts. Once the game start Sim to the end. No wash and repeat till week 15. On week 16 play that game for 1 min Qrts. At the end you get Achievements.

For INT and FF you have to play maybe one game OR sim game by game and make sure "Insert DB Name" has at list 1 INT or FF. Then Sim the next game. SO on and so fourth till week 15 and then play week 16 again.

Thanks for the tips! I think I might actually go for 1000 in this game now, after getting a little better at it. Do you have any suggestions for the record receiving yards for one player? I think that's the only other season-based achievment I don't have.

Also, I got an extra 120 points since my last post, so yeah.:p You're advice, and other people's advice really payed off. Thanks.

Thanks for the tips! I think I might actually go for 1000 in this game now, after getting a little better at it. Do you have any suggestions for the record receiving yards for one player? I think that's the only other season-based achievment I don't have.

Also, I got an extra 120 points since my last post, so yeah.:p You're advice, and other people's advice really payed off. Thanks.

That should have got you the season Receiving if it didnt get a Gold QB and Jerry Rice then sim like i told you too and it will work.

Here is a good place to start how about spelling grammAr right. Also i would like to see this roles that tell me how i should make my post be proper. I mean im here trying to help people and all your going to do is criticize me.

No I'm am not critizing you, I'm just helping you out. I think the rules are in the faq. I'll try and find them.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Alrighty, well I followed all of your instructions 100%, but my team still loses half the games after simulation. Is that ok? I'm at week 8 and I'm 2-5 thus far :(

Will I still be set to get all of the cheevs?

EDIT:

OK so I finished siming the season and no this method didn't really work...you guys can fill me in if I'm doing something wrong but I only unlocked 3 cheevs for 60 pts after the last game. (over 5,000 passing in a season, running in a season...sacks)

Do I have to really rinse and repeat with different players each time I want to get other ones???

I mean if I was only supposed to get that I guess it makes sense, but you make it sound like this trick is magic, in which case I thought I would be getting more than 60 pts. Can someone help?

Edited by CrazyInsomniac

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Alrighty, well I followed all of your instructions 100%, but my team still loses half the games after simulation. Is that ok? I'm at week 8 and I'm 2-5 thus far :(

Will I still be set to get all of the cheevs?

EDIT:

OK so I finished siming the season and no this method didn't really work...you guys can fill me in if I'm doing something wrong but I only unlocked 3 cheevs for 60 pts after the last game. (over 5,000 passing in a season, running in a season...sacks)

Do I have to really rinse and repeat with different players each time I want to get other ones???

I mean if I was only supposed to get that I guess it makes sense, but you make it sound like this trick is magic, in which case I thought I would be getting more than 60 pts. Can someone help?

Same thing here but once i finished the game, the rest popped... has anyone figured out the INTs and FF ones? I see on the game stats that Cliff Harris (gold DE) and Lambert (gold DE) are usually the leaders with only 5 to 8 INTs/FF

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...