Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

My friend and I are setting up a run at the "Fighting Champion" achievement for the morning of Saturday 23rd June at 11am UK time.

This maybe changed if we don't get everyone intime for it to the following saturday.

If you are interested please sign up on here and I will send you a friend request.

A Fighting Champion

1) LT Andy

2) Mr Barnowl

3)

4)

5)

6)

Please note that you will get the achievement in the order you sign up for this so you will know on the day what order things are run.

Im in. GT: Dention

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Dention consider yourself added.

A Fighting Champion

1) LT Andy

2) Mr Barnowl

3) Dention

4)

5)

6)

We will just attempt to get it on the first saturday once we have a full list. Will send you a request now and let you know ASAP once we are ready to roll. Just may take a while to get the numbers up so please be patient.

3 more people needed, so let me know if your interested

Update:

A Fighting Champion

1) LT Andy

2) Mr Barnowl

3) Dention

4) iMMORTAL N7

5)

6)

We will just attempt to get it on the first saturday once we have a full list. Will send you a request now and let you know ASAP once we are ready to roll. Just may take a while to get the numbers up so please be patient.

2 more people needed, so let me know if your interested

Edited by LT Andy

• 2 weeks later...

I am putting together a boosting party for fighting champion

So far it goes like this

1. PlusATHEY

2. Equailey

3. Kappa Face JTV

4. Immortal N7

Need more peeps, the sooner the better would be amazing if we could get this all done and dusted for those who have yet to get it.

I sent one guy a message, but he said today's the last day of his gold subscription and he's up to boost. And there aren't any people who are interested in playing this anymore so idk what to do.

if you still need another person i need all the online achievements

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Eight days later and nothing so I'm going to take the initiative and bump this dead thread/forum.

This Wednesday night at 9 PM EST (8 PM CST) I'm hosting a boost party for the A Fighting Champion achievement which is defending a created title against 5 people in 24 hours.

If you are interested in getting in this send me a message on XBOX Live at Spencer Estate

Edited by Spencer Estate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...