Do You Think The Retail Disk Will Have?

Standard 500GS.

It may be on disc but its still a bunch of XBLA games.

I agree with this.

I wish Telltale would put of the retail disc for a while, until they finish dishing out "season 2." Then both games could be bundled into one, and maybe have 1000 gamerscore to pick up right off the bat, if season 2 will have 500 gamerscore as well.

It's Monkey Island all over again. I really wanted to buy the retail disc but after learning you couldn't get the achievements again I passed on it and just kept the original xbla titles on my HDD

Just think of the extra money they would make when they know that people would def buy the retail version just for the achievements again

I agree with this.

I wish Telltale would put of the retail disc for a while, until they finish dishing out "season 2." Then both games could be bundled into one, and maybe have 1000 gamerscore to pick up right off the bat, if season 2 will have 500 gamerscore as well.

I think it would be best if they did that, combining season 1 and 2 together then you get the other 500GS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
?????

When I first clicked on it it loaded up esp 1, but when I tried again it worked perfectly.

Must be nice.. every time I load it up it goes to Ep 1. It already wiped my main save so I'm fucked there. Even if I just load up Ep 5 and let it generate a story, it still fucks up.