A problem with L4D achievements?

Seraph Xii

So on the pause menu you have the option to check the status of your achievements but in the past few days I've noticed it's messed up for me.

It say's I've only earned 55/1000G when it's closer to 850G and even achievements which should be considered unlocked aren't such as red mist, I have 1001/1000 kills required for the achievement yet it still has a padlock symbol next to it.

I'm only making this topic because I'm concerned that my achievements (the ones which require multiple criteria like zombie genocide) wont register if I try to unlock WAYTTP and it somehow doesn't unlock because the game thinks I've not done any expert campaigns etc...

Has this happened with anybody else? Can you confirm it doesn't interfere with achievements? I've asked 1 other person and it's happening for him also.

If it matters, we're both UK residence although I'm in England and he's in Wales if it makes a difference.

I couldn't find any other topics on the subject.

Note: I don't have any DLC aside from the survival pack.

This happpened to me when Crash Course came out, and stopped when I actually downloaded it.

Everytime I loaded up the game, it kept saying 0/60 achievements, with padlock symbols next to every achievement. I'd play a session, go back to the achievement list, and the achievements that I would have got during that play (e.g brain salad, clean kill) would suddenly be there.