How to do Autogyro Pyrotechnician achievement?

cheevo360

Ok I got achievement few mins ago, you must kill all planes while control big robot so problem achievement not pop for me is that use punch or shockwave on planes that might not counts so I re-do chapter and kill all planes with shooting at them instead of using punch or shockwave.

So I recommend just shooting them. Do not use punch or shockwave. That what problem with me. So best to use and keep that way of shooting. You can use shockwave or punch on other enemies while on big robot.

Lastly make sure do not use shockwave or punch on planes if plane next to or fly pass other enemies when you killing them. So watch out for it.

You can restart phase if need, just let big robot enemy punch you until you die then you go back whatever phase (1st, 2nd and last phase while on big robot) if you mistake or miss shooting at plane so restart phase you in.

My grammer might not good but I am sure you will understand and I am so much happy help you out on it.

• 3 weeks later...

every time I try this, I see one of the planes fly off in the distance, then the robot turns to the side to destroy the generators and I (assume) miss them.. any other tips?

Edit: got it, had to use an air type (they fire 3 shots) that got the copters in the distance :)

Edited by RaynorHaCsA

• 1 month later...

Best way to do this (IMO) is to use a fire based character. The shots do 350+ in damage. Line up the shots and kill in one hit. Clear first area of gyros, then if you miss one on the next couple areas allow robots to kill you. In the third area you need to make sure to kill them all or leave yourself low on life. There are two gyros after the two robot battles.

• 1 month later...
Do you have to get the little ones too? I thought it was just the big ones? Anyways, I've tried this so many times, used Drobot because he shoots fast, but didn't seem to help. Some great advice here, going to try wind or fire skylander tonight.

You only need to shoot the big red copters. I also thought it involved the little guys until I saw that the Prima guide classified the red ones as the "Arkeyan Autogyros".

Finally managed to get the achievement last night after discovering that. I used a fire Skylander, since the air Skylander's attacks seemed too weak to actually do what I wanted them to do.