Does this still work for Sith Master?

Am curious if you can do the whole cheat thing still to make Sith Master easier. This is taken from the Achievement guide on Gamefaqs.

4. Sith Master (100GS Points) Complete Game- Sith Master difficulty. Do not change the difficulty after the game has started. Simply beat the game on the Sith Master difficulty, which is not simple. This will unlock after you have beaten the game once before. In my opinion, when you get to the Death Star level, ignore most of the people as trying to pause and fight them will only get you killed more and more. When the time comes to choose between the Emperor or Darth Vader to finish off, choose Darth Vader. He is easier to kill. Just upgrade your Force Repulse to 3 and do that to him every chance you get. He'll be dead before you know it. NOTE: You can cheat yet still get the Achievement. Do the following: a. Go to "Input Code" and put in the following cheats: KATARN - Maximum Force Powers JOCASTA - All Force Talents MOLDYCROW - All Combos b. Reach a checkpoint. A checkpoint is known to be reached when you see the "Saving" at the top. c. After reaching the checkpoint, die. d. Exit to the Main Menu. e. Select "Continue Game." f. When the game is loaded, press Start and then "Save Game." g. Pull up the Xbox360 Guide, press Y (Dashboard) and go to the Dashboard. h. Start the game back up and click "Continue Game."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
are the difficulty's stack-able

Yes, but I'd advise going through on a normal difficulty first if you're going for collectibles. I went for Sith Lord difficulty on my first playthrough. If I remember correctly, the hardest difficulty doesn't unlock until you complete the game anyway(?)

Also, to avoid double posting you can use the "Edit" button on your first post. This will also allow you to delete posts.

Edited by II Mortis II

• 4 weeks later...

Sith Master (100GS Points) Complete Game- Sith Master difficulty.

Do not change the difficulty after the game has started. Simply beat the game on the Sith Master difficulty, which is not simple. This will unlock after you have beaten the game once before.

In my opinion, when you get to the Death Star level, ignore most of the people as trying to pause and fight them will only get you killed more and more. When the time comes to choose between the Emperor or Darth Vader to finish off, choose Darth Vader. He is easier to kill. Just upgrade your Force Repulse to 3 and do that to him every chance you get. He'll be dead before you know it.

NOTE: You can cheat yet still get the Achievement. Do the following:

A. Go to "Input Code" and put in the following cheats:

KATARN - Maximum Force Powers

JOCASTA - All Force Talents

MOLDYCROW - All Combos

B. Reach a checkpoint. A checkpoint is known to be reached when you see the "Saving" at the top.

C. After reaching the checkpoint, die.

D. Exit to the Main Menu.

E. Select "Continue Game."

F. When the game is loaded, press Start and then "Save Game."

G. Pull up the Xbox360 Guide, press Y (Dashboard) and go to the Dashboard.

H. Start the game back up and click "Continue Game."

I had to reformat that whole thing to make sense of it. Does it work then?

Sith Master (100GS Points) Complete Game- Sith Master difficulty.

Do not change the difficulty after the game has started. Simply beat the game on the Sith Master difficulty, which is not simple. This will unlock after you have beaten the game once before.

In my opinion, when you get to the Death Star level, ignore most of the people as trying to pause and fight them will only get you killed more and more. When the time comes to choose between the Emperor or Darth Vader to finish off, choose Darth Vader. He is easier to kill. Just upgrade your Force Repulse to 3 and do that to him every chance you get. He'll be dead before you know it.

NOTE: You can cheat yet still get the Achievement. Do the following:

A. Go to "Input Code" and put in the following cheats:

KATARN - Maximum Force Powers

JOCASTA - All Force Talents

MOLDYCROW - All Combos

B. Reach a checkpoint. A checkpoint is known to be reached when you see the "Saving" at the top.

C. After reaching the checkpoint, die.

D. Exit to the Main Menu.

E. Select "Continue Game."

F. When the game is loaded, press Start and then "Save Game."

G. Pull up the Xbox360 Guide, press Y (Dashboard) and go to the Dashboard.

H. Start the game back up and click "Continue Game."

I had to reformat that whole thing to make sense of it. Does it work then?

Just followed the instructions and it worked here.