How old is everyone that plays this game ?

lynothehammer

29, havent gotten all out on my way to get all the figures yet :p but i probaly will with time, except for the expensive rare figures, i have a series 1 Legendary Trigger Happy, and i guess that will probaly be the only one i get, unless i get some other for a good price :Pi have 9 series 1 figures, counting the legendary, and i have 4 series 2 figures, only one of them is a giant so far, but will get the fire type giant soon

The game is okay for younger kids, but it just seems like a money pit. My little brother had Skylanders on the Wii and spent over 150 bucks on the game and figures, spending just about all of the money he was saving. It's a decent kids game, but not worth that price. I would prefer Lego Star Wars, personally.

I'm 28 and I play it with my daughter as she brought it with her Xmas money.

We both love it, I wish Nintendo would steal the format for Pokemon with a Pokeball portal.

Oh and I brought Trigger Happy just for me to use, haha!

My Trigger Happy arrived today, pretty decent so far.

As for everyones age, good i'm glad i'm not alone...

My Trigger Happy arrived today, pretty decent so far.

As for everyones age, good i'm glad i'm not alone...

I saw the mini gun and wanted it, haha! Maxed him out at Lvl 15 now.

Started leveling up Sprocket. She's an amazing Tech who can build Sentry Turrets and Tanks along with Bouncing Betty Mines, just so cool.

(30 HERE: And I bought it for myself but said it was for my girls 7 & 5 but they play also -When I let then- lol) My Tree Rex is fully maxed out and destroys everything all day long but Prism Break & Shroomboom light core are my fav and then POP FIZZ and Hotdog are awesome also. My girls favorite is Wrecking Ball and Chill. They are waiting for the SERIES 2 Wrecking Ball and Light Core edition of Chill to come out.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm 26. Funny story... Ran to Target a few weeks ago after I bought the starter pack. I was looking at all the figures as a guy and his wife walked up and said "my kids just LOVE these don't yours?!" I said "Ugh, oh yah mine too!" Butttt i dont have kids yet. :p It was awesome.

Hahaha!!! I feel this way all the time since last year when I started buying original game/figures... and I actually have kids:p. Kids (who play it) range from 7-13. I originally bought game and all characters for myself but as a collector I couldn't bring myself to open them and allow my kids to play with them, so I now have an entire second set (of originals) for them as well.

Yes it was expensive, but it was also good insensitive to get them to do there chores. So I'd say it was worth it!!!

Currently collecting Giants characters for myself and will soon start rebuying them again for the kids for new game... their almost as excited as me :p LOL. I'm 33 btw

• 2 weeks later...

26 years young and my gf's 20... we bought the first one while it was on special and really enjoyed it so we a couple of characters, then a couple more. Then the complete set of series one... and preordered every new giants characters and we've been going nuts from there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...