My Soldier

Emfulz

If you highlight the 'My Soldier' section it will say 'Customize your soldier and view stats and progression.'. If I'm not mistaken that should mean that's where I go to customize my loadouts? The only place I can find to customize them is before a match which is kind of dumb.

I've searched this forum and bing'd it but no luck on finding anything about this. Did they remove this function for a later date or none at all?:eek:

Fairly certain they removed it, along with joining squads in the Main Menu, for some idiotic reason.

Hopefully they re-add these in the future, there really was no need to take out the edit class menu and a pregame lobby to add your friends before you find a match. I would also like to see Gun Master and Scavenger return, loved playing that in BF 3.

I'm gonna bitch about my issue in this thread as well.. Why did they make it so you have to ADS at a teammate to see the blue square :uzi:

:drunk

I was wondering about this missing feature too. It is annoying to have to do it during the game.

Though I am willing the bet they took it out to push people to either use Battlelog on their PC or mobile device. You change your loadout there. Still, not loving the extra step for something so simple.