Lara's Shadow Treasure and Relic Locations

WarpedLord

EDIT: Done! Thanks to Xaledin for the last one!

Relic - At the top of the refinery, before exiting the room, look to the left. There's a ledge there to grab. Follow through a series of ledges and wallcracks to the relic.

Treasures (in the order I found them... Obviously, most of these can be grabbed either pass through the level)

1 - After climbing to the top of the first room, it's behind the rear left pillar

2 - After sliding down the first slope, at the left turn in the hall, look to the right.

3 - After exiting the hallway, go down the steps and to the pillar you must climb to continue. Before climbing, look behind the pillar. The treasure is on a small platform connecting two pillars.

4 - After passing under the first blue falling goo, it's in a small room with a little altar-looking thing. The treasure overlooks the lake of blue goo.

5 - In the restoration room, behind the back right pillar, from Natla's perspective

6 - After climbing the wall in the same room, jump left instead of right

7 - After the shaft with blue goo and fighting an ogre thrall that comes out of the pool, shimmy across the goo pit, and it is tucked in the inside of the corner of the hallway

8 - Down a small set of steps from #7, to the left

9 - At the entrance to the refinery, to the right as you enter

10 - Top of the refinery, on the large flat platform you get to after climbing all the way up. It's behind you while facing the platform you must jump to for the doorway to exit the room

11 - Right after passing the 4 snake heads in the hall (that eventually shoot blue fireballs), in the right corner before jumping up

12 - In the corner after the 1st flame jet in the floor

13 - After the first cobra switch, deal with the thralls on the platform, and you'll see the treasure straight ahead over a small bridge

14 - After the 2nd hanging switch, continue to where you come to a blue waterfall on your right under the second cobra switch. Go left to find the treasure.

15 - After exiting the top of the generator room, it's in the 1st corner of the hallway

16 - In the corner of the hallway just before the conveyor, in the rubble

17 - After the pool drains slightly in your 2nd visit to the refinery, it's on the left of the small patch of ground that is revealed

18 - Behind the second generator node that you smash

19 - After you break the last generator and must climb back up, you will need to slide 2 Serpent levers that stop the goo from flying up. After you get past the 2nd one and are safe, take a breath and look to the right, where you will see 3 hand-like columns going up and down. You must go to the middle one when it is all the way up and Shadow Power up the vein and wall jump to the one behind you. Then wait for the one you jumped off of to go down, then use your power to slow the column from going up and jump on top of that one to jump to the 3rd stationary column with the treasure

20 - When you arrive back in Natla's room, it is directly opposite the doorway you enter through, in a very dark little nook in the wall

Edited by WarpedLord
Tried to clarify #10 a bit

The last one your missing is in between 18 and 19.

After you break the last generator and must climb back up to Natla, you will need to slide 2 Serpent levers that stop the eist (blue goo) from flying up.

After you get past the 2nd one, to the right you will see 3 hand-like columns going up and down. You must go to the middle one when it is all the way up and Shadow Power up the vein and wall jump to the one behind you.

EDIT: Sorry for the confusion..there are actually 2 moving ones and 1 stationary to the right of them, accidently said 3, the stationary one has the treasure.

Then wait for the one you jumped off of to go down, then use your power to slow the column from going up and jump on top of that one to jump to the 3rd stationary column with the treasure! :woop:

Edited by Xaledin
Typo! Said there were 3 moving columns when there were only 2 and 1 stationary. Sorry for confusion!

The Relic, is that the exit on the first or second visit or it doesn't matter?

Edit: Weird "glitch" I found now that I was treasure hunting. I followed this guide and I got to number 10 and I couldn't find anything on that flat platform. I checked area info and it said I had 11/20 when I'd only picked up 9 following the guide.

Edited by Marriott

The Relic, is that the exit on the first or second visit or it doesn't matter?

Should be able to do it both the 1st & 2nd times.

Edit: Weird "glitch" I found now that I was treasure hunting. I followed this guide and I got to number 10 and I couldn't find anything on that flat platform. I checked area info and it said I had 11/20 when I'd only picked up 9 following the guide.

10, if my memory is correct, is at the very end of the platform before exiting. You climb up, exit is to your right, turn left & the treasure should be on the left side of the platform.

Let me know if you find treasure 19, will you. Been irritating me all day.

Edited by kizzav

19 is not there for me either.

First there is no vein on the middle platform, its on the right hand one, climbing up this, and jumping back gets you to the middle hand, from here you can jump to the left most one, which is the only stationary one, its glitchy though as she usually slides off, so its best to go as if you are exiting, but then drop onto the left one, but there is nothing there at all.

So 19 is indeed MIA.

19 is not there for me either.

First there is no vein on the middle platform, its on the right hand one, climbing up this, and jumping back gets you to the middle hand, from here you can jump to the left most one, which is the only stationary one, its glitchy though as she usually slides off, so its best to go as if you are exiting, but then drop onto the left one, but there is nothing there at all.

So 19 is indeed MIA.

Got it, for anyone else missing it, there are 2 sets of pistons, its the ones out the way on the left you want, just before reaching the main ones.

Same here. I've just gotten 19 after hours & hours of going f***ing insane, then realising, there's 2 sets of pistons.

Time to celebrate. :woop:

I've posted a video on Youtube showing the location of the relic.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37QWEf0Xvuk]YouTube - Tomb Raider: Underworld - Lara's Shadow (Relic Location)[/ame]

EDIT: Below, I've posted a video on Youtube showing the locations of the treasures.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhzylSxZYhQ]YouTube - Tomb Raider: Underworld - Lara's Shadow (Treasure Locations)[/ame]

Edited by kizzav

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Thank you for the guide; some suggestions.

Firstly, can you add the relic into the guide as well so that it is not easily missed. Also, as Web pointed out, the ledge leading to the relic is on the right, not left. Call me a Lemming but when i tried to grab the ledge on the left I ate dirt.

Second, can you stress that 19 MUST be obtained before you move to the left pistons as you cannot go back and a checkpoint hits in straight after you drop down the ledge that is too high to get back up. I found out this the hard way :(

Also, 16 in your guide can be grabbed on your first run through which is where your guide tends to differ from Youtube videos. I went a bit cross-eyed trying to work out if I had missed one using youtube as a visual reference. Might also be useful to mention that 16 onwards is your return visit.

Cheers

LD

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...