online achievments

vicko

I hated this about this game but the kills only count if you finish the match. If the other person leaves your screwed. I remember playing a match where I got 47 kills and the players decided to leave and start a new game on a different level. To finish the 50 kill achievement I was forced to host a series of 5 frag matches, most done on level one (The Hanger). I found this "complication" very frustrating and because of it have not made any attempt to rise in the official leaderboards.

• 2 weeks later...

I was playing two young teens (by the sound of their voices) and was beating the crap out of both of them. I had 47 kills and the better of the two had 13. I had two deaths so they agreed I was cheating and quit. I had several experiences where people would accuse me of cheating and leave. To get the achievement I ended up hosting a series of (5 Frags, The Hanger) matches on the first level. Took me an hour but I got it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Hi all, I finally got into a multiplayer game the other day and was doing ok with 25 frags, the other players quit, do i still get the kills or do i have to start over again?.

If all the players quit and the game ends w/ the Message (You Have Been Disconnected) then u dont get the kills and also the next time u start an finish a match, the kills that u got from the previous disconnected match actually end up on your deaths- its annoying and stupid seeing such a bug completely mess up your Death Total. But lets say you play a match with 3 people and u have 15 kills so far and one person quits (that person who just quit u ended up getting killed by u 5 times) but the other is still in the game and the game ends, u would actually just end up with 10 kills due to the other person quitting and u dont get the full 15 kills. (15 - 5 kills = 10.)