About Invasion

Mikekips

Being brand new to the game I am curious as to knowing how exactly the PVP works and how frequently one can be "invaded". I spent time looking through forums but never got a definitive answer to a min/max level you can be to enter another players world or if the invasion system was unlimited like I read it was In Demon Souls or more restricted. I myself have no interest in PVP (mainly because I don't want my ass kicked while trying to finish off a boss) but if I get invaded I'd like to know the details. Lol.

I've been wondering about this as well. I'm of the same opinion as you...I love the concept of being invaded and leaving or finding messages, but I really hope this game isn't some kind of griefer's heaven and I have to stop whatever i'm doing to fight off an invader every few minutes.

The only info I've found is that invading is tied to gaining/stealing humanity from the player you invade. It also has to do with different factions/covenants that are rivals to your faction, or if people break their covenant they are put into a book which can be used to invade the offender. Again....this is not an exact answer, but what I've pieced together.

Really stoked to play this next week.