what could i miss going for the 1000

Suki

Missable achievement is for clearing a part of the last level in a certain time to rescue somebody. I've just reached the start of the last chapter myself but have been told that you get plenty of audible prompts so you know when your in the section.

You could also miss the Caine achievement if you don't use the repeatable PDA on chapter 3.

Missable achievement is for clearing a part of the last level in a certain time to rescue somebody. I've just reached the start of the last chapter myself but have been told that you get plenty of audible prompts so you know when your in the section.

You could also miss the Caine achievement if you don't use the repeatable PDA on chapter 3.

Both are missable and the first paragraph is correct. As for the Caine achievement, you are not forced to do the PDA trick if you don't want to. The real way to get it is to get stealth bonuses on most sections. You may think that would be tough but if you watch walkthroughs it's easy.

There is no real grinding method. Best way to get XP is to get stealth bonuses for each section.

The PDA trick when you go back to the invaded club. You sneak to the DJ booth and grab the PDA then get detected. It will respawn you without reloaded the save. The PDA gets reset as well and just keep on doing it over and over. Essentially this is your grinding method.

There is no real grinding method. Best way to get XP is to get stealth bonuses for each section.

The PDA trick when you go back to the invaded club. You sneak to the DJ booth and grab the PDA then get detected. It will respawn you without reloaded the save. The PDA gets reset as well and just keep on doing it over and over. Essentially this is your grinding method.

ok i see now.

cheers.