Deadeye?

Thats the same thing I did I played the shipyard 3 times above 90% and I got the achievement. In fact I played that level to get just about every achievement in the game. It was just a fun level.

lol im doing the same right now, got all the takedowns, etc on this level, now im doing the pistol takedowns, i played this level for about 3 hrs noe :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm this as of today, too.

The only level I had 90+% on was the 'Shipyard' level, so I played the 'Professor' level twice when I finished the game and got the achievement. If you're struggling with accuracy or don't want to worry with it during your campaign playthrough, just replay the 'Professor' level a few times when you finish the game and you'll get it quick and easy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

huh, and I was struggling at the boat. I hate the level I finished it twice with respectively 88% and 89%.

I'm back to shipyard and going to do it two additional walkthroughs with 90% accuracy. that's the last achievement I need to do as well as ceompleting the level without making a shooting takedown.

thanks guys for the heads up ; ]

• 2 years later...