Achievement Trading Thread

Originally Posted by Darkness2004 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

Looking to set up a boosting/whatever achievements you need session for this Sunday at 2 CST. Will be on all day if need be. Please sign up below if interested:

1. Darkness2004

2. SirEzhno

3. ddavics

4. Artemis1216

5. Don Jane

I'll most likely be around a lot of the day. Just starting Revelations.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a group of four to eight people to do all the multiplayer achievements (including all the DLC achievements). Time to be determined. My name is the only one on the list for now but I'll be messaging other people in this thread and reaching out to them. If they are game, I'll add them to this list.

1. LordOdadjian

I need a group of four to eight people to do all the multiplayer achievements (including all the DLC achievements). Time to be determined. My name is the only one on the list for now but I'll be messaging other people in this thread and reaching out to them. If they are game, I'll add them to this list.

1. LordOdadjian

Depending on the time, I wouldn't mind taking part in a boosting session. I'm level 13 and need all of the DLC achievements except for The Vulture

I just joined a full 8-person gaming session happening this Friday. So I'll have to hold off on building up that list here in this thread. You guys can keep an eye on that session to see if there are any no-shows. The session is starting Friday at 4pm. Sorry about that Thomic.

edit: Whops. I forgot about putting the link in. Here's the session:

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=290942

Edited by LordOdadjian

I'm going to see if we can a group together for the DLC cheevs tomorrow ( Sat. 2/23/13 ) at 1 p.m. EST. We can also work on any other mp cheevs as well. Anybody who wants in please sign below. Sorry for the late notice.

1. G Thuggin

2. Lordodadjian

3. Lordodadjian friend

I'm going to see if we can a group together for the DLC cheevs tomorrow ( Sat. 2/23/13 ) at 1 p.m. EST. We can also work on any other mp cheevs as well. Anybody who wants in please sign below. Sorry for the late notice.

1. G Thuggin

2. Lordodadjian

3. Lordodadjian friend

Hey G Thuggin, I didn't even see this post, sorry! I was working all of Saturday morning and afternoon. Oh well at least we met up later that night and got some achievements done.

I've created a boosting session JUST for the Carnival achievement (Blend in with the crowd for 3 minutes in a game of Manhunt in the Siena map).

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=293671

The boosting session is for tonight (Sunday Feb 24) at 10:30pm Eastern time zone. I would appreciate it if anybody who needs that achievement joins up. We need a minimum of four.

If you do not officially join the boosting session above (i.e. you don't have a TA.com account) then feel free to post here and then send me a message on XBL.

I need true templar (level 20) then once that is done, I need to get Stopped Dead(3 hidden gun kills as Corsair in Steal the artifact),Pirates Bravery(use bodyguard against pursuer as Privateer) and lastly Juggernaut(3 kills using charge as the Gladiator) Message me if you're interested and I'll gladly return the favour GT: Robbo1991

Okay Noctis you're already on my friends list, and martin joined the TA boosting session. Tommy50 I'll send you a friend request and message soon. I'm just finishing cooking dinner and then I'll get everything sorted in preparation for tonight.

I'll be playing some Rayman Origins for a couple of hours before 10:30pm eastern. If we can get everyone in the party to agree to an early session, I'll try to start it early.

We'll try to boost as many of the Mediterranean cheevos as possible. But keep in mind that the boosting session is officially only for the Carnival achievement. If people wanna leave after everyone gets Carnival, then they have the right to do that. But I guarantee I will help you guys get as many cheevos as possible.

Hey there.

I just got the map pack and have done all the ones that can be done with two people, however, I'm in need of...

Carnival Stay blended for three minutes in Siena

Restrained Violence Obtain 5 kill assists during any team mode in Dyers

If anyone could help me out with these, that'd be great.