medal of Honor Multiplayer classes.

~Australian SRS Pointman – Equipped with the Steyr AUG assault rifle with a heavy hitter magazine (that when equipped does 20% more damage). They can also call in an air burst mortar strike.

~US Navy Seal Sniper – Equipped with the McMillan high-powered sniper rifle. They can also launch the Switchblade UAV for devastating results.

~Canadian JTF2 Heavy Gunner – Equipped with the M249 LMG, they can take a supportive prone stance to offer powerful covering fire with increased accuracy. They can also call in a black ops transport chopper, which gives the team instant respawns in any tactical area.

~USOG Spec Ops – Equipped with an MP7, as well as heat vision. They also have access to A10 strafe air support.

~SFODD Demolitions – Equipped with a shotgun and able to use the Milkor M32. They can also equip extra armour, AKA tank mode, to boost their armour and damage taking abilities, but at the cost of speed.

~Polish Grom Assaulter – Equipped with a HK416 with M320 grenade launcher for additional firepower. Can call in AH6 Little Bird air support.

ok so i wanna know what happend to all the other spewcial forces they said will be in the game like the norwegian fsk, german ksk, what happend to them?

Australian SASR is better than JTF-2 lol.

Based on what? I was commenting on the fact that the rest of the world is poorly represented in mass media when it comes to video games, tv, movies, etc. British SAS gets some recognition but thats about it. Its about time that Canada, Australia, Germany, etc get some FPS trigger time.

• 2 months later...

No NZ SASR? Having 2 SASR teams and an SAS team would confuse the kiddies probably. Probably the same reason they chose the S. Korean SF teams name to be ROKN UDT instead of ROKN SEALs. Though Underwater Demolitions Team seems like an inappropriate name to use in a game like Medal of Honor.

Edited by Shiftie

• 2 weeks later...
No NZ SASR? Having 2 SASR teams and an SAS team would confuse the kiddies probably. Probably the same reason they chose the S. Korean SF teams name to be ROKN UDT instead of ROKN SEALs. Though Underwater Demolitions Team seems like an inappropriate name to use in a game like Medal of Honor.

The Aus/NZ SASR Are basically the same. they work together 100% of the time. say if there is a mission that the Aus SASR Does there is usally a guy or a few guys from the nz sasr with them.

So you have served along side both factions to know this? OR are you Australian?

LoL Yah it was just a joke...

I think the LOL overwrites the seriousness of his claim;)

OT: Looking forward to playing as the SASR, nice to see other countries represented.

Yah same here that and the German KSK.

~Australian SRS Pointman – Equipped with the Steyr AUG assault rifle with a heavy hitter magazine (that when equipped does 20% more damage). They can also call in an air burst mortar strike.

~US Navy Seal Sniper – Equipped with the McMillan high-powered sniper rifle. They can also launch the Switchblade UAV for devastating results.

~Canadian JTF2 Heavy Gunner – Equipped with the M249 LMG, they can take a supportive prone stance to offer powerful covering fire with increased accuracy. They can also call in a black ops transport chopper, which gives the team instant respawns in any tactical area.

~USOG Spec Ops – Equipped with an MP7, as well as heat vision. They also have access to A10 strafe air support.

~SFODD Demolitions – Equipped with a shotgun and able to use the Milkor M32. They can also equip extra armour, AKA tank mode, to boost their armour and damage taking abilities, but at the cost of speed.

~Polish Grom Assaulter – Equipped with a HK416 with M320 grenade launcher for additional firepower. Can call in AH6 Little Bird air support.

ok so i wanna know what happend to all the other spewcial forces they said will be in the game like the norwegian fsk, german ksk, what happend to them?

All (12) units are there, but how the hell you think there is every unit has class of it's own?

There are six (6) different classes, that should be enough.

and one more thing, when you post lists like that you really should use sources.

All (12) units are there, but how the hell you think there is every unit has class of it's own?

There are six (6) different classes, that should be enough.

and one more thing, when you post lists like that you really should use sources.

i made you mad i see lmfao. i just fucking asked a damn question. i didnt fucking know.