Anyone else noticed GAME doesn't have FFXIII CE for 360 in list anymore?

TakahashiDemon

Nah, we getting it on the same day, but I went with Amazon because it's the same price as the normal guide there, and they appear to be sending them out late, which is fine as that means I wont be tempted in flipping through the guide and ending up spoiling things lol.

haha true cuz i sooo know thats what im doin lmao

I was looking to pre-order the Final Fantasy XIII Collector's Edition from Game but I'll have to do with the standard game because as has been mentioned there was a limited stock. I have ordered the Final Fantasy XIII Collector's Edition Strategy Guide though.

As for your order, I wouldn't worry at all, throughout my use of the Game website I've never encounted any issues, everything has always been perfect and delivered on time if not early.

Leona Lewis is the ending..

Im gonna try thinking up a way in getting the original Japanese song in there >.>

Also, Leona Lewis was off X-Factor I think..

ha either way she sounds like crap, I'll probly wait till I beat the game like 2 or 3 times then order jpn one too off interweb

Oh and what time is it over there?

Edited by devowitanevo

I only pre-ordered Final Fantasy XIII on March 7th but Game has confirmed I will recieve my copy of the game on release day.

It's a shame I have to go to college tomorrow, especially considering I only have one lesson, which including travelling time will take up around four hours of my day that could have been dedicated to Final Fantasy.

That's good, I cant seem to get any human contact with GAME, I sent them emails asking about things, but they never seem to reply.. I guess you called them? I was going to today but realised it was after 18.00 so their phone lines would have been closed.

Travel time's the same with me, just not as long, I just needa take train as college is like 60-70 miles away.

I'm just hoping that my GAME isn't sold out. Oh and also that they let me buy it since it's a 16+ game and apparantly my college ID isn't good enough.

So ya, I walk in with my Cloud sword on my back, my FF t-shirt and I'm like "HAI FFXIII PLZ!"

And they're like "DENIED."

:eek:

That's good, I cant seem to get any human contact with GAME, I sent them emails asking about things, but they never seem to reply.. I guess you called them? I was going to today but realised it was after 18.00 so their phone lines would have been closed.

Travel time's the same with me, just not as long, I just needa take train as college is like 60-70 miles away.

Dang that sucks I still gave to get off work at 1400 then drive 45+ mi home and wait while you guys are hopefully playing by that time..

And they have called me like 12 times today I swear just to remind me to get it tonight... Like duhhh who would I forget that.. It's an epic moment for xbox 360 to have the rpg of ff series..

I think it depends on who's working there at the time... maybe I will have a bigger chance if I do come in dressed like a total FF fanboy? :p

lol Maybe.. Im gonna wear my Griever necklace all tomorrow since you put the idea into my head lol.. that is if I can find it.. I put jewelery in the weirdest location >_<

not exactly, here in munich is a game store which sells every game 4 days earlier then the official release and they got the pegi version and the Pal version.

They simply send me a text message when it arrived, because they know me already, they put one back for me ^^.

The Funny thing is, that i work at a electronic store too but i don´t buy my games there, because if, i had to wait till tomorrow for FFXIII :p

My copy of the game came today including the Collector's Edition guide and even the character postcards (which I never saw mentioned on the Game website, only Gamestation's), I'm quite impressed with Game considering how I only pre-ordered Final Fantasy XIII on Sunday afternoon.