Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all im down for any of these cheevos, ill help others too. still need the expert ones dunno how to glitch it if someone wants to show me, then sweeeeeet. I am on now if anyone interested my gt is boodadude. Im gmt if that helps lol

I'm trying to 100% this game (1500G) I have all the DLC and I need help with some achievements if anyone wants to help me out. I will most likely start this up again when I get to level 100 in Gears of War 2 since it's 30 X exp. Send me a friend request or a message on Xbox Live I will also be happy to help others get achievements if you help me. Thanks and happy zombie killing!

Hi, I still need two campaigns on expert. Hard Rain, and Dark Carnival, and I'm looking to do them using the glitch. If you want to help me, send me a message. Also, I will help out with any other achievements that you need.

I don't have a microphone though, so it will be hard to do the achievements if I am the one playing the finale. Message me if you're interested.

GT= Daemon300

Strength in Numbers is the last achievement i need in this game. Ill help anyone who needs the expert achievements because I know how to glitch them. Finding 8 people for this would be the best bet. Message me if you want to help me and get some help in return. GT: Mighty Kites 13

Hi, does anybody want to do the few achievements I have left using two controllers each:

TANK BURGER

SOB STORY

HEARTWARMER

RODE HARD, PUT AWAY WET

A SPITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS

SCATTERING RAM

MEAT TENDERIZER

GAS GUZZLER

CACHE AND CARRY

FUEL CRISIS

GAS SHORTAGE

Message me on Xbox Live if you are interested GT: D4 B1GD0G

My cousin also needs Tank Burger -- I am willing to help out -- Need one more player.