What do you want changing for GoW3?

GOWnage

I'll start us off.

Firstly, find a way around 2-piecing. It's just a pathetic, cheap way to get kills.

Secondly, no frag-tagging walls in multiplayer. It just really slows the speed of the game when you run out of spawn to instantly blow up.

Things I would like to see changed.

1. Reduce the lag

2. Reduce the range or damage of the grenades that are stuck to a wall

3. Make the lancer more powerful cause personally I think it's to weak

4. Make it so ink grenades can't damage you through a solid wall

5. last but not least make the meat shield button something besides the A button cause it's annoying rolling past the guy when you meant to pick his ass up.

i want an achievement called "No Seriously" where all you have to do is get a kill with every weapon and/or game type. If i see another zero added to a new seriously achievement i will be disappointed, unless theres a levell where you can doll out 500,000 kills in one playthrough.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't really think I want the Gears of War 3 to be like Gears of War 1. I loved both the games for different reasons. I really don't want just a replay of Gears 1. If I did, I would save myself some money and just play Gears 1. I do like the ability to play the game in different styles with different weapons both short, medium, and long range. I love a gnasher as much as anyone, I just don't want to have all roll and kill shotgun scrums only. I wish they would at least make a playlist where there would be no chainsawing or melee spamming. Even if they didn't take it out of the game completely at least make a playlist so you can avoid it if you want.

Make it more like Gears 1, except make the Lancer actually have some punch and do something about the shotgun.

Gears is supposed to be a fight from cover game where you use fire suppression, flanking, and try to outmaneuver. So why is playing like that the most ineffective way to play, and the most effective way is to get in a mass of people and shotgun-charge the enemy and bowl them over? No, it's not as bad as in Gears 1, but it's still 9/10ths as bad.

Gears has always been EXTREMELY fun when played properly with friends, but online blows. It consists of three steps:

1) Game start.

2) Switch to shotgun.

3) CHAAAAAARGE!

Lame.

Edited by CaptFrost