Purchase twice?

bmstinton93

So with the Xbox One out in November and Fifa out in September what are the thoughts on whether we have to purchase twice? Or is it likely that we may be provided with some code to download the next gen version? I'm not waiting until November to buy Fifa and I certainly want it for Xbox one!

So with the Xbox One out in November and Fifa out in September what are the thoughts on whether we have to purchase twice? Or is it likely that we may be provided with some code to download the next gen version? I'm not waiting until November to buy Fifa and I certainly want it for Xbox one!

the xbox one version will cost more so no chance

• 1 month later...

Confirmed - FIFA 14 Ultimate team data WILL transfer between xbox 360 and xbox ONE

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-15613-FIFA-14--Ultimate-Team-Data-Will-Transfer-Between-Current-and-Next-Gen-Platforms.html

youll still have to buy it twice, but ultimate team will carry over so you dont have to start a new team and spend more money

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you buy fifa 14 for Xbox 360 from Game, and trade it in at game, before 24/12/13, for the Xbox one version, they will give you £40 trade in value, so you only need to pay £10ish to upgrade your version! You need your original receipt from Game to do this, so you can't just buy it form anywhere lol

http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/m/HubArticleView?msg=&hubId=246265&articleId=246265&catalogId=10201&langId=44&storeId=10151

Huh are you for real ? if your either in europe or Australia you are getting a digital version for the Xbox One for free , stop being so selfish and greedy other countries aren't getting such a offer Geez some people :uzi: