Fifa 12 Ultimate Team Store and the Mayhem that has ensued since...

JCDRANZER

I hadn't played Fifa 12 for a few weeks and I only came back to find out that I can't actually buy packs anymore, meaning the buy 100 packs achievement has become impossible to attain by me and a friend of mine.

What's even worse for me is that I'm low on contract cards for the player I'm trying to play 100 games with and I wanted to buy a few contract cards at the Auction House and of course, people are taking advantage of the situation and selling the contract cards at almost ridiculous prices.

I have no CLUE why EA have decided to disable the FUT store, it's just beyond me on why they would do such a thing. It almost certainly guarantees that I won't be able to get 100% in the game.

I mean EA decide to bring the Challenge back to the game but then do this, before 1 of the achievements was unobtainable but after it became possible to attain, in it's stead several achievements have become incredibly hard to attain, particularly the 85 million value club and play 100 matches with one player in UT (if you don't have enough contract consumables).

I'm so annoyed, I was willing to play this game until I got those UT achievements with the deadline being till February 2014. I just hope EA has in itself to just bring it back up, I don't understand why they would disable it in the first place.

I'm in a similar boat to you, although I'd already done the 100 matches cheev.

It's really annoying as I was getting into a good rhythm of buying and selling packs and contract cards, was making around 5mill progress a day.

I've now stalled at 48 mill and all the rare bronze cards have shot up in price making progress extremely slow.

If you need a hand with any of the cheevs, hit me up and I'll see what I can do

• 1 month later...
I'm in a similar boat to you, although I'd already done the 100 matches cheev.

It's really annoying as I was getting into a good rhythm of buying and selling packs and contract cards, was making around 5mill progress a day.

I've now stalled at 48 mill and all the rare bronze cards have shot up in price making progress extremely slow.

If you need a hand with any of the cheevs, hit me up and I'll see what I can do

Sh*t, I just came to check on the Fifa 12 forum section. I'll definitely hit you up, I'm at 36 million currently but I have a friend who's gonna help me in it hopefully but first I have to get a lot of cards that I don't need first to accept trade offers from him.