What are you currently Doing?

Eddy FIN

There's probably ofteb something you're focusing on specifically rather than 'just playing'?

I'm trying to get the 350m headshot, got 327 last night :E

I wanna get it so l unlock the assignment which upon completion gives you two camos :>

>also tfw staying home on Friday playing bf

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's probably ofteb something you're focusing on specifically rather than 'just playing'?

I'm trying to get the 350m headshot, got 327 last night :E

I wanna get it so l unlock the assignment which upon completion gives you two camos :>

>also tfw staying home on Friday playing bf

Got the headshot yet? Gulf of Oman CQ when there's campers on the buildings at Flag D. From B or A it's easily a 400m kill.

Or any hilltop / C flag camper on Firestorm....

Or any hilltop / radio tower camper on Kharg....

Lots 'o' fish in the that barrel.

Just playin', doing what I normally do but have sadly switched all my classes to the necessary weapons for the new camo assignments. The only one I like is the JNG. :p

Thanks for the spots. I found some targets on hilltops on my own as well, but couldn't get them. I was pretty sure my shots were aligned dead-on but l guess some rocks l couldn't see were in the way; the first horizontal guideline in the 12x is pretty much dead-on for 350 m.

l'll try those spots next time. l lost my nerve now when l finished a match 1-8 trying to nail some guys :9

I usually set goals for myself each week, I have for about a year now and it helps keep the game fresh for me. This week my goal was to get my 40th Knife Star, Master the RPG and get the Tank Superiority Medal. Got the 40th Knife Star and RPG Master earlier in the week and just got my Tank Superiority Medal. Now that those are all done I will probably try to work on some Medals that I am close to.

Playing Borderlands 2 again with a friend because Battlefield has been really frustrating since they removed the EU servers and put them all in US.

When on Battlefield, I last went for 10 SS with every weapon. It's going so-so.

I will probably make another main account and spend every moment of BF3 on it to see what rank I can get before BF4.

426 from A fuel station ground to a crane in C, in Firestorm. Fuck yes, l'm writing this midgame 8D

Now l'm gonna finish the 100 on the JNG and need to destro some vehicles. Now that l can retire the L96, l don't kinda wanna, got attached to it because l used it so much :p

Edited by Eddy FIN

426 from A fuel station ground to a crane in C, in Firestorm. Fuck yes, l'm writing this midgame 8D

Now l'm gonna finish the 100 on the JNG and need to destro some vehicles. Now that l can retire the L96, l don't kinda wanna, got attached to it because l used it so much :p

Excellent work, sir! And you'll probably take to the JNG pretty well. The L96 was my baby for Recon until the JNG assignment came up and now I switch between the two.

As for me, my goals are often Service Star, medal or trololol orientated.

Since about forever I've been mastering all weapons. All primaries done and 3 (or 4?) pistols. Currently at ~300 for the M9. Also want to hit my first "service star" with the defibs and hit 100 kills.

Need 2 medals to complete the set - Tank Superiority (25/50 ribbons) and TDMCQ (31/50 ribbons) - which will come naturally.

After that, I don't know. Waiting for End Game, I guess. :p

l'm finishing up assigments, got the JNG done already.

You guys like the PP-19? l'm so bored with it. It feels like a good suppressing gun but not very effective at killing in any other range than mid.

yeah the pp19 is a POS only 16 damage a bullet. worthless.

OT: i usually just try to play with rich

i dont know--i guess the same reason he hates benny

Benny is on my friends list, I don't hate him.

I took you off my friends list because I am too old to deal with this kind of high school drama bullshit. I don't have a problem with it, I just don't want to be a part of it. Plain and simple.

Edited by BBDrew84

lolz thats entertaining

Ok then? I don't hate you either dude, I had fun playing with you and Rich yesterday. I see TRB is 3-0 in battle, according to your profile, looks like you have a good group together.

And last night you succeeded, with a bonus BBDrew thrown in for good measure too!

I had a blast too, even though a couple of games I was doing terrible. I am about to get on now actually.

Ok then? I don't hate you either dude, I had fun playing with you and Rich yesterday. I see TRB is 3-0 in battle, according to your profile, looks like you have a good group together.

I had a blast too, even though a couple of games I was doing terrible. I am about to get on now actually.

i always enjoy it. <3

but we got wrecked on sat HARD. my anus is still adjusting