N7 Missions Partners Thread

Rivercurse

I would love to group up with nice, friendly gamers who don't take themselves too seriously. Mics would be a plus. Difficulty doesn't matter to me (although I doubt I'd be prepared for gold just yet) I just want to play for fun and such.

The two friends I played with previously have lost interest in the game or had their Xbox Live subscription run out and I dislike gaming with strangers because I'm hopelessly shy and... well, you know, it's not exactly uncommon to encounter rude people online. I don't want to be yelled at.

There's only so much I can do solo!

I mainly use infiltrators, adepts and engineers but recently unlocked Krogan Battlemaster and might try him out.

So, please, if you're friendly and love to chat, message or add me. I'm desperate to play the multiplayer and solo is getting to be so lonely. :(

Gamertag is: kesshou.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Is it easier to do all missions on Insanity or do the N7 missions on gold?

Either way im looking to do some online, bronze,silver or gold doesnt matter to me.

My gamertag is Dhyphoon, feel free to add me, if you are id prefer you to have a mic.

I found the single player to be FAR easier, but then I usually play gold with two friends and one random - it's hard (at least for us) without a 4-man communicative team.

Sent you and (kesshou) a FR; anyone else with a mic, please add me for any difficulty - gamertag armaedes.

Edited by jwtaylor1980

Hey all, also looking for some Gold Partners, I'm mainly using a human engineer at the mo but like to mess around with other classes on occasion.

I have a mic and would prefer to play with other peeps who do, I'm going to add some peeps on this thread later but feel free to add me anyway :)

Yup, I too am looking for fellow gamers to join up with. I don't mind the difficulty, but am looking to up the toughness in Silver and Gold.

I dabble in every class, so am quite happy to fill a spot that's needed.

Hey all, also looking for some Gold Partners, I'm mainly using a human engineer at the mo but like to mess around with other classes on occasion.

I have a mic and would prefer to play with other peeps who do, I'm going to add some peeps on this thread later but feel free to add me anyway :)

When next I'm on, may I add? The fact you're from the UK is a bonus. I have made a few friends through random games, but they're all American, and I tend to miss them more than I'd like. :/

im looking for a group to do some challenges with, I want to do gold, but easier is fine by me. I do know what Im doing, and I try not to steal kills, and I do use items when necessary. GT: shadowshockwave

edit: dont be the guy that sends a friend request, we play 1 match on silver, the whole team fails, but he goes down almost every 30 seconds at lvl20 and I'm last man standing as a lvl12 adept, and then he removes me from his friends list.

Edited by shadowshockwave

If anyone wants to do Operation: Exorcist's gold challenge, i'm going to be on from around 5.30/6PM UK time.

But otherwise, i'm just looking for a non random bunch of guys to play gold with really :p

You still going to be on after 10pm uk time?

I'm a gold challenge noob but I can work with others, have set up a Salarian engineer based on bahroo's build already levelled up to 20.

I'm looking to do this week's squad achievement (full extraction gold). I'm fairly new to ME3 MP but I've beaten insanity on every game and I have kicked some ass online against people with a much higher rank. Send me a friend request or a message!

I'm looking for some people to play some matches with. My N7 rating is only 65, but this is merely due to lack of time invested, not skill or understanding. My gamertag is MackMasterflex if you would like to get a squad going and play a match.