I love the Leaderboards!

Gold Rush NL

I like the leaderboards in this game. This is the only game I like to play against the leaderboards.

I've set a top 10 place on every map on the whole 6min. time mode!

And I've just set a new WORLDRECORD!! :woop:

MOBY

3-min. mode

SCORE: 2.380.900

http://i45.tinypic.com/330qoba.jpg,

http://i46.tinypic.com/33c2fll.jpg

Impressive! Well done. Any tips? I've done the first two levels in 3 minute mode but I'm stuck on Moby's track. I hate the damn +. lol.

I can say Moby is the hardest song after the Lemon Jelly song. I hated Moby too. But when I had 100% + It was pretty easy to get more score.

I don't have any tips, just keep trieing and practise alot.

• 1 month later...

This game is great. So far the only thing I dont like is ''the snake'' achievement. I hav the first 2 but its really hard. I always have 2 or 3 open squares at the end and it never gives me the right piece.

But yeah great work! and gougradulation. srry im french. so not so good at grammar.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
only real advice for this game is as follows...

"if you're waiting for the right piece, you've already waited too long."

Ain't that the truth. I'm not amazing at this game but I did finally get my 200/200gs. I find that I get better coverage when I don't focus on some small area.

• 10 months later...

Seems all the good runs I've seen videos of, they bounce around a lot, and tend to focus on starting lots of quads in various areas nearby each other rather than focusing on one quad at a time.

I read one guy say that to be really good, you should have about 10 quads started at any given time, so I assume he means quads that haven't actually formed, because having 10 quads active during a single beatline to me seems crazy.

It's a bit of a juggle of trying not to waste too many stray blocks, but trying to builds lots of smaller quads and letting pieces decay out of the way as needed before you move back to cover the rest of an area.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...