Replay Events: February 10-16 (Marvel U.A. & Magic 2013)

Grifter Reborn

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude.. learning is too much hassle. I will do what you said earlier and just go nuts on the cards. :p

I agree! And yes, unlike FF-XIII, mashing A here is actually quite interesting!

This had made me realize that I still need to do the campaign stuff, ughhhh.

The player matches are definitely more fun than the story, or at least the first match of the story. Which was agony. :p

Looking to set up some MUA games this week for those needing help with the achievements. Particularly the 4 player ones. Feel free to add your tag to any of the sessions below to play. If you can only be available for part of the session, please note the times you're available when you add your tag. :)

Thursday February 13

Start @ 6:15pm CST (GMT-6)

End @ 10:15pm CST

1- Grifter x360a

2- Looter1

3- Opiate42

4- exit9500 (starting @ 7pm)

Alternate/late starts- Spanish Assault; Opiate42

Saturday February 15

Start @ 9:00am CST (GMT-6)

End @ 1:00pm CST

1- Grifter x360a

2- Za Pantsupati

3-

4-

Alt- Spanish Assault; Opiate42; exit9500 at various times.

Edited by Grifter Reborn
As needed

Looking to set up some MUA games this week for those needing help with the achievements. Particularly the 4 player ones. Feel free to add your tag to any of the sessions below to play. If you can only be available for part of the session, please note the times you're available when you add your tag. :)

Grifter you can sign me up for the Saturday one and if you don't mind me showing up at 7 for the Tuesday and Thursday ones as well.

Gotcha added. If two more join and prefer to start at 7, I can wait to start it then. Gives me 45 minutes to play something else. :p

Why so early Grifter? I am either at work still or changing diapers at 7PM (EST). I don't get on till 9pm EST (8 CST) so if you see me on and have any opening shoot me a message.

We can do. I have no idea how to play, but I'll have a try :p

LOL me neither.. I guess it's probably better to play when someone who knows how to play hops on so we have some guidance at least. :p

No worries.

1) You guys jump in with Kairi and I.

2) Mash A until something happens.

3) ????

4) Profit.