Official Bitching Thread

MyRifleIsBroken

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure I'll bitch about co-op so more. the game DOESN'T NEED IT.

I mean really? Does it really need it? Why can't you people play alone?

If the game doesn't rely on co-op as a integral feature then it's de facto tacked on. If it is tacked on, it's just a business stratagem.

Social gaming is a plague. It's infected virtually every single platform, genre, and franchise imaginable.

Does it really need it? Why can't you people play alone?

apparently it does because it has it, because they dont want to and some ppl actually have friends they enjoy playing with..unlike some other ppl who just like to bitch, whine and complain for attention..

;)

If the game doesn't rely on co-op as a integral feature then it's de facto tacked on. If it is tacked on, it's just a business stratagem.

Social gaming is a plague. It's infected virtually every single platform, genre, and franchise imaginable.

I sure hope there are NO glitches in the game. That would be horrible.

Go back to Dwarf Fortress.

It's rare that i agree with Hoborg, but it has indeed become a plague.

Really don't like universal ammo, survival horror is suppose to be guns with limited ammo but then again this watered down survival horror.

Universal ammo was only for demo purposes and this demo only shows 20-30 minutes of a 10-20 hour experience. It's not watered down at all, these parts are simply just more action filled that the rest of the game more than likely.

My only complaint is the people bitching that game has co-op, I think it was an awesome addition to the series and i personally won't be touching single player unless an achievement sends me there

Beating classic mode achievement requires that you play the game solo with only original weapons and aiming from Dead Space 1.

It's funny, the people who bitched Hardcore was too difficult in DS2 are complaining that DS3 has co-op, Surely that makes hardcore easier now

Hardcore is supposedly harder now in that you can stop anytime you want when it autosaves and resume later, however if you happen to die at any point, you have to start all the way from the beginning of the game. BUT...there is reportedly a workaround in that you will be able to back up your save to a USB device & use that if you die. So if that's true, then perhaps it is easier.

Really don't like universal ammo, survival horror is suppose to be guns with limited ammo but then again this watered down survival horror.

Then pure survival mode is for you. There are no ammo, medkit, or stasis pack drops. You have to craft everything.

Beating classic mode achievement requires that you play the game solo with only original weapons and aiming from Dead Space 1.

Hardcore is supposedly harder now in that you can stop anytime you want when it autosaves and resume later, however if you happen to die at any point, you have to start all the way from the beginning of the game. BUT...there is reportedly a workaround in that you will be able to back up your save to a USB device & use that if you die. So if that's true, then perhaps it is easier.

Then pure survival mode is for you. There are no ammo, medkit, or stasis pack drops. You have to craft everything.

If all the above is true

Hardcore will be a joke then since you can abuse backing up your save every 5-10 mins

Pure survival would be pointless since i assume you keep your stuff from previous runs of the game so i could have so much ammo in the bank and in my inventory and if not i could have a friend join me and drop it to make it even easier.

Edited by MyRifleIsBroken

Universal ammo was only for demo purposes and this demo only shows 20-30 minutes of a 10-20 hour experience. It's not watered down at all, these parts are simply just more action filled that the rest of the game more than likely.

No, the game has Universal ammo.

pure survival mode should be how like the other dead spaces was

and yeah he says universal ammo due to weapon crafting and the amount of weapons you can make..

he also says the monster you fight in the demo is a lot harder in the actual game..they just dumbed it down for the demo..

Edited by cutterk73

With the addition of co-op now, which requires you to have the season pass (so no Gamefly rental, no used copies) and now the explanation of the new "microtransactions" I will now be skipping this game.. which is a total shame really.. I enjoy the series, and was going to gamefly it.. but that option is now gone.

With the addition of co-op now, which requires you to have the season pass (so no Gamefly rental, no used copies) and now the explanation of the new "microtransactions" I will now be skipping this game.. which is a total shame really.. I enjoy the series, and was going to gamefly it.. but that option is now gone.

you dont HAVE to play co-op..its an option..

My only gripe besides the demo being... only meh, but the demos for the previous games were only meh too. And I really enjoyed them when I got my hands on the full games.

That and the pre-release griping. Game isn't even out yet peoples. Play the co-op or not, pay for Microtransactions or not. The game ain't even fucking out yet. Wait and see if it's crap before you say it's crap.

Can't say I'm a fan of MT's, and so long as they STAY optional and not become a required addition in order to even complete a game, I don't fucking give a damn, they can include it in every fucking game from here until Ragnarok for all I care.

It's funny, the people who bitched Hardcore was too difficult in DS2 are complaining that DS3 has co-op

http://raywoman.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/haters-gonna-hate.jpg

I sure hope there are NO glitches in the game. That would be horrible.

ROFL.... surely you jest!!!!

A game without ... glitches? :D That's like finding a unicorn dude. Unless only play chess.

Edited by Opiate42