Achievement Trading Thread (You've Got Fans Requests)

DGNR8zman8569

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy everyone, can you guys download my dude? I put the keyword M4V3R1CKFAN11 like my gamertag and second keyword is MAVS. Its a superstar named Troy Adams.

If you guys still need your stuff downloaded, send me an XBL message with a keyword and I'll do it. I'll download and send you word when I download yours.

Appreciate any help you guys can provide.

Keyword 1: M4V3R1CKfan11

Keyword 2: MAVS

Edited by M4V3R1CKfan11

hi everyone can you please helop me with the friends achievement,my upload is simply called edge cheevo,i will download for other people to get the achievement

It's actually 'EDGE CEEVO' I just downloaded it...please return the favor when you get a chance. Wrestler named Troy Adams Keyword: MAVS

The servers worked long enough for me to upload a garbage finisher I made to get the achievements. I will download everyone in the threads when they are working. Search keyword: BPS21 ... For my lazy achievement bait. Thanks.

hey man, i just downloaded your finisher lol. can you download mine? my Keyword is glowbox

Howdy everyone, can you guys download my dude? I put the keyword M4V3R1CKFAN11 like my gamertag and second keyword is MAVS. Its a superstar named Troy Adams.

If you guys still need your stuff downloaded, send me an XBL message with a keyword and I'll do it. I'll download and send you word when I download yours.

Appreciate any help you guys can provide.

Keyword 1: M4V3R1CKfan11

Keyword 2: MAVS

Done - thanks for d/ling mine too.

As you can see from the above, I will return the favour so if someone could download my logo keyword "ParaMite100" I'd be very grateful.

Msg me on XBL live when you've done it and I'll return the favour and msg you back to confirm.

Done - if you could also be so kind...

Keyword: ParaMite100

:woop:

nevermind, i had to make a custom logo save file lol. downloaded, also if you have any friends that need it tell them to download my CAW and send me a message on xbl thanks for the help!

As you can see from the above, I will return the favour so if someone could download my logo keyword "ParaMite100" I'd be very grateful.

Msg me on XBL live when you've done it and I'll return the favour and msg you back to confirm.

hi i have downloaded yours,could you please do the same please,search for edge ceevo

im down to do this in a little bit

can you help me with the achievement too? My keyword is glowbox. ill return the favor and download your stuff too, i just need your keyword, and ill do it when i get on later.

hi i have downloaded yours,could you please do the same please,search for edge ceevo

I went to download yours mate but you already have 5 so do u still need a download?

Thanks to those who have downloaded mine so far - I only need two more so please can someone download my logo - keyword: Paramite100

MSG me on here and I'll return the favour!