Killing Spree Not Unlocking!

Valdiuss

I haven't played this game for a month or so, and today started it up again. There was a new patch so I went ahead and downloaded it, then proceeded to play the game (started a new game on easy mode). I know I got thousands of kills (in fact, when I sensed there was a problem with this achievement, I got more than 1000 kills on a single level) and still no killing spree achievement! Is anyone else having this problem?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this shit aint unlockin for me either i played on all difficulties got the bouns life u get for every 500 kills and i gain 3 of thoes and still no achievement this game has like 3 different version the first version is the one with the hat achievement glitch the 2nd has the hat achievement fix but u cant do the perfect fight glitch and this is just busted and i have the first version on my 360 hdd but cant play offline cuz its not the original 360 i d/l it on after i cancel the update

Edited by Doc187 XL

didn't unlock for me either... i'm in level 3-2 and surely killed more than 1000 guys :uzi:

i gonna try the tip with resetting als settings, even thou i only chnged the difficulty to easy before starting the game...

perhaps it has something to do with the demo? i played the demo first and unlocked the full version afterwards. perhaps it might help to delete the game and redownload it :confused:

It's not unlocking for me either... i got over 2000 points (1 kill - 1 point) in level 1-1 on easy... i might try deleting the patch later on and see what happens. I'll keep you posted.

EDIT: I just retried level 1-1 on easy after getting the game-completion achievements (latest game version... i did not flush the cache). I killed 1000 bad guys before the first boss, and it didn't unlock. HOWEVER, i killed the boss and after about 10 kills after it, the achievement unlocked (score was 1115 or something like that).

So all i can say is keep trying :S

Edited by Mastermnd

• 2 weeks later...

perhaps it has something to do with the demo? i played the demo first and unlocked the full version afterwards. perhaps it might help to delete the game and redownload it :confused:

I also first downloaded the demo, then unlocked the full version afterwards. I unlocked the achievement in the Area 51 minigame without any problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I was doing the Urban Challenge for Survivalist achievement but after getting it I noticed i was close to a 1000 kills so i kept going... and going and ended up with 1600 kills without getting "Killing Spree"

Anyway so i killed myself went to the options in the main menu and reset everything to the default settings started Urban Challenge again and unlocked "killing spree" after 15 kills... Crazy

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
It's not unlocking for me either... i got over 2000 points (1 kill - 1 point) in level 1-1 on easy...

Bear in mind that 1 point does not equal 1 kill. Boss enemies and buildings will give you several points whilst only worth 1 (or 0) kill(s).

You'll be told the actual number of kills AFTER you completed a stage.

Get 1000 without a Game Over screen inbetween and the achievement will unlock.

I just tried on easy and made my way to act 3-2 and still no acheivment I tallied up my total kills after each stage and I had well over 1,000 all together. Is there something I'm doing wrong? :confused:

EDIT: I finally got it working on my second attempt, I was on easy and wearing the jester's cap. I also chose New Game instead of choosing Stage 1-1. Maybe that was the problem.

Edited by Stifler4Life

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...