It is PURE CARP - DO NOT BUY

Sci0n

Team Ninja screws up so bad without Itagaki...

they should apologize to him and begg him for coming back...but then they would fire him again after they "used" him...

Man i hate this thought, but one thing is for sure: Ninja Gaiden Z Yaiba is a disgrace to Ninja Gaiden, even if its a spin off.

Don`t waste your money people, spare your hard earned money for future games...but don`t support this, because of his name "Ninja Gaiden".

It's definitely not your typical Ninja Gaiden game obviously. Since Itagaki's absence the series has taken a U-turn, because NG3 was certainly not NG 2 or NG Black. However in saying that for what the game is it's not so bad. The game is short, and at times can be repetitive but it's still NG filler until 4. I will say this it's better then any baby game or easy 1,000GS I've played. For reviews yeah it scored bad, but if your a gamer play the game for yourself and form your own opinion. If your holding out until NG4 I wouldn't hold your breathe either, because like stated Itagki is no longer part of Team Ninja. Devils Third will probably be the next best thing. Also if you don't like it that's fine everybody has different taste if your a hack n slash/ NG fan you'll play it for that, because simply everything else is sub par unless it's Bayonetta or DmC of course... So for anyone up in the fence about this game give it a chance, and after it is what it is.

• 1 month later...

This game, Earth Defense Force 2025, Rambo: The Video Game and other games is crap released this year. I haven't paid those. Thanks god.

Earth Defence Force 2025 crap?? Are you serious!? The EDF series of games are fucking awesome. Pretty much everyone who plays EDF gets hooked quickly. I'm nearly 400 hours into EDF2025 and its one the most enjoyable and addictive games I've ever played.

• 11 months later...