Sony to publish Ghostbusters

I know its delayed for PAL and most websites show this.... but why hasn't this website changed the date yet????

Release Date:

US: June 16, 2009

Europe: June 19, 2009

Japan:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/ghostbusters-the-video-game/overview/

They probably haven't changed it either because whoever controls the dates is busy or there is no need to change it as they don't know the release. Either way it's coming out later in the EU over america which I don't understand seeing as this games been finished forever.

Hey awesomeman if they never wanted to have responses they would have never posted the topic idiot. As for what people have to say, what do you think threads like this is for? Discussion and reactions. With my mum yeah ok that wouldnt work since i am married have my own house and this is not even worth argueing with a idiot like you who contradicted everything he just said about people complaining what do you think you just did? oh and by the way i never said i favored sony WOW they still make people like you?suck ballz!

Hey awesomeman if they never wanted to have responses they would have never posted the topic idiot. As for what people have to say, what do you think threads like this is for? Discussion and reactions. With my mum yeah ok that wouldnt work since i am married have my own house and this is not even worth argueing with a idiot like you who contradicted everything he just said about people complaining what do you think you just did? oh and by the way i never said i favored sony WOW they still make people like you?suck ballz!

Sorry dude, but I can't stop laughing while I'm reading this. You've made my day.

Want my opinion? And this is just my opinion mind you, but you need to lay off the Red Bull. Seriously. You're tweakin' out man and it's scaring the kids.

Where do you live? 'Coz I'm pretty sure that they don't let thirteen year olds get married and buy houses in any normal countries. Of course, I'm assuming from your reading comprehension, vocabulary and typing style that you're thirteen years old and not just mildly retarded.

As for my post, my point remains valid. There are too many people complaining that Sony is evil when they previously laughed about Sony missing out on MS timed exclusives. It's never pleasant when the shoe is on the other foot and so timed exclusives need to be avoided by all companies.

I also don't believe I ever said people shouldn't complain. Doesn't sound like something I'd say... I'm a big fan of complaining. I do it all the time. I've also already reiterated the point I was making so there's no need for me to do it again. I definitely didn't say you favoured Sony. In fact, if anything I was mocking you slightly for being such a blind Microsoft fanboi. Keep in mind that I've got plenty of time for fans of all consoles. I just hate the irrational fanbois that believe their chosen platform can do no wrong, but the opposition is the bastard child of Hitler, Satan and Richard Simmons.

This response is already too long, but I just have to ask one last thing about your recent post to me. In it you said "Hey awesomeman if they never wanted to have responses they would have never posted the topic idiot." but in the post I originally responded to you said "if you wanna come into forums and fight a topic then find somewhere else to go. im sure Playstation has a forum that you can join". So could you please explain to an idiot like me why someone replying to this thread with a comment intended to cause discussion (such as one opposing the OP's viewpoint), like the OP wanted (like you said), should go to the Playstation forums to do so?

Edited by Awesomeman
Speeling

So let me get this straight.. you say that i don't favor Sony but yet you continue to tell me to join a Playstation forum? for what? Because you want to act all tuff and try and tell people off posting in a Xbox forum? For new person to this site you must have clearly wanted to join so you can start some drama and childish arguements on here. Your pathetic, get a life, you tell everyone to stop complaining on excusives and that you hate fans of one system. Hmmm Xbox360achievements.org. If you come to the site to be negative and just post in forums to tell people off, i think you need to get some Psychiatrichelp. Go back to playing Nintendo WII or something.

So let me get this straight.. you say that i don't favor Sony but yet you continue to tell me to join a Playstation forum? for what? Because you want to act all tuff and try and tell people off posting in a Xbox forum? For new person to this site you must have clearly wanted to join so you can start some drama and childish arguements on here. Your pathetic, get a life, you tell everyone to stop complaining on excusives and that you hate fans of one system. Hmmm Xbox360achievements.org. If you come to the site to be negative and just post in forums to tell people off, i think you need to get some Psychiatrichelp. Go back to playing Nintendo WII or something.

I didn't tell you to join a Playstation forum. Why do you keep insisting that I did? You're the one that told peole to do that. In your initial post you said:

so if you wanna come into forums and fight a topic then find somewhere else to go. im sure Playstation has a forum that you can join.

And I'm not acting "tuff" at all. We're on a forum. It's kind of hard to be intimidating. I'm just bored at work and enjoy trolling the ignorant.

I did try to get "Psychiatrichelp" once. The psychiatrist told me that I had abandonment issues and then refused to give me a hug. Possibly because of the large erection I was sporting.

Please read my post again. I emphasised that I didn't hate fans of one system. I hate fanbois. There's a large difference. I also never said people shouldn't complain. Did you actually read my post or did you just make one up in your head?

And I would play my Wii, but no games that have piqued my interest have come out lately so I've stuck to my 360, PS3 and PC. Thanks for reminding me though, I have been neglecting it a little...

Edited by Awesomeman
Quote link was incorrect