Easter Eggs

Grohlvana

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it. Now I can't resist the urge to replay Bioshock 1 and see if I can find this audio clip thing.

Than again, it would probably be a good thing considering I have committed a blasphemy- I never finished Bioshock 1....... or 2. Now I am just sinking myself into a hole in which I can never dig out of. :(

Damn it. Now I can't resist the urge to replay Bioshock 1 and see if I can find this audio clip thing.

Than again, it would probably be a good thing considering I have committed a blasphemy- I never finished Bioshock 1....... or 2. Now I am just sinking myself into a hole in which I can never dig out of. :(

Dude... go finish BioShock 1 right now. And I loved 2 almost as much, I think a lot of people write it off because it's a sequel but that was an amazing game as well.

I believe revenge of the jedi was the working title and was changed because it sounded to agressive since jedi are supposed to be peaceful.

Indeed, people constantly say this on my video although I have an Annotation for it for some reason...

I loved the old timey version of Soft Cell's 'Tainted Love' playing on the phonograph in the bar in Shantytown. There was something oddly satisfying about doing a melee/shotgun to the face combo in time to the chorus...

"Sometiiiimes I feel I've got to *thwack*BOOM* run away~ I've got to *thwack*BOOM* get away~"

XD

Edited by xXthefragileXx

I loved the old timey version of Soft Cell's 'Tainted Love' playing on the phonograph in the bar in Shantytown. There was something oddly satisfying about doing a melee/shotgun to the face combo in time to the chorus...

"Sometiiiimes I feel I've got to *thwack*BOOM* run away~ I've got to *thwack*BOOM* get away~"

XD

I think all of the old renditions of new songs were one of the best details in the game, very odd at first but awesome once you realize why they're there.

okay, we only get a answer if Ken Levine confirmed that this is in fact Songbird in Bioshock 1. So please spam his Twitter Account. ;-)

For me, it would be awesome if its true. And yeah, maybe Ken thought about all this. Maybe he changed the Story of Infinite, and maybe he changed some characters. But its totally possible that he thought back in the day: "Okay, i will make a new Bioshock and a Bossfight will take place the exact moment when Kyle plays the piano."

I think its possible.

okay, we only get a answer if Ken Levine confirmed that this is in fact Songbird in Bioshock 1. So please spam his Twitter Account. ;-)

For me, it would be awesome if its true. And yeah, maybe Ken thought about all this. Maybe he changed the Story of Infinite, and maybe he changed some characters. But its totally possible that he thought back in the day: "Okay, i will make a new Bioshock and a Bossfight will take place the exact moment when Kyle plays the piano."

I think its possible.

A boy could dream...

Its not really an easter egg for this game but if you remember going in Cohen's room in Bioshock, there were posters on the walls.

Well, here is one: is there a coincidence that the name Anna and Songbird are used? Curious and curiousier........

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/bioshock-infinite/7/78/Image.jpg

Its not really an easter egg for this game but if you remember going in Cohen's room in Bioshock, there were posters on the walls.

Well, here is one: is there a coincidence that the name Anna and Songbird are used? Curious and curiousier........

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/bioshock-infinite/7/78/Image.jpg

OK People! Get those conspiracy machines back online. We got a live one here.

OK People! Get those conspiracy machines back online. We got a live one here.

I know right. I just finished that part of Bioshock and I was like "WHAT?!?!" Its listed on IGN's easter egg page as well.

==========================================================

I also saw this posted on IGN's easter egg page. Another interesting thing overlooked in the game- the strange background music that plays when you aren't really going anything.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j78VvcmxQw]BioShock Infinite - Secret Background Music - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently, if you speed the track up about 800%, you get what appears to be a duet between the two main voice actors in the game but its not "Will the Circle Be Unbroken", its a completely different song. Some people are reporting that it might be CLOSER TO YOU by static blue but there is another theory going around (see spoiler tag). Nothing has been said for certain though as to what it truly is, could just be ambient background noise. I am assuming its probably a recorded track for the game that was cut from a scene and was added back in as to not waste it.

Please don't read the spoiler tag if you haven't completed the game.

[spoiler=id]According to one youtube comment: Play in about 800% of the speed, you will hear Troy Baker voice singing:

"Time for me to drown

Time will finally catch up to me

To relive"

Its a spoiler to the end of the game.

Edited by Sophia Hyakato

I know right. I just finished that part of Bioshock and I was like "WHAT?!?!" Its listed on IGN's easter egg page as well.

==========================================================

I also saw this posted on IGN's east egg page. Another interesting thing overlooked in the game- the strange background music that plays when you aren't really going anything.

Apparently, if you speed the track up about 800%, you get what appears to be a duet between the two main voice actors in the game but its not "Will the Circle Be Unbroken", its a completely different song. Some people are reporting that it might be CLOSER TO YOU by static blue but there is another theory going around (see spoiler tag). Nothing has been said for certain though as to what it truly is, could just be ambient background noise. I am assuming its probably a recorded track for the game that was cut from a scene and was added back in as to not waste it.

Please don't read the spoiler tag if you haven't completed the game.

[spoiler=id]According to one youtube comment: Play in about 800% of the speed, you will hear Troy Baker voice singing:

"Time for me to drown

Time will finally catch up to me

To relive"

Its a spoiler to the end of the game.

That's crazy, how do people even find this stuff out.

That's crazy, how do people even find this stuff out.

No clue. I was just Youtube-ing Infinite and I came across that. Playing the game through more than once, I did notice the ambient background music when you aren't doing anything important but I would have never thought to investigate it that much.

No clue. I was just Youtube-ing Infinite and I came across that. Playing the game through more than once, I did notice the ambient background music when you aren't doing anything important but I would have never thought to investigate it that much.

Wait, so this is like music that activates when you don't do anything and stand around for awhile?