GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Close, but not quite. :p I just got it, and it's on Wild Oats Dr (just after the turn-off for Whispymound Dr).

Fuck me! I drove up and down Whispymound drive TEN times because I couldn't make out the name in the cursive writing on the screen...now only to find out it's not on that street!? :p Thanks for correcting me!

A Lot of Cheddar 20:gsicon:

Once you get the $20,000,000+ all you have to do is invest into any market and buy your shares back. Do it 10 times you get the achievement.

I'll add this in.

For TP Industries Arms Race you don't need to travel away. Just Quick Save and reload and the missions will be available again.

You sure? I'll add that in soon. Gotta chow down first I'm hungry.

you might want to mention that if you get gold on the final Kifflom mission you get $2.1 million (it's not easy though).

I'm pissed because I did it letting them leave in the chopper. I then replayed it and got gold knowing what I had to do, but when I was back in my main game it returned me to the previous way only giving me gold and not the money. Complete bullshit.

you might want to mention that if you get gold on the final Kifflom mission you get $2.1 million (it's not easy though).

I'm pissed because I did it letting them leave in the chopper. I then replayed it and got gold knowing what I had to do, but when I was back in my main game it returned me to the previous way only giving me gold and not the money. Complete bullshit.

Jesus, that's a good amount of cash. Where would you like me to add that, under the Cheddar achievement or Kifflom achievement itself?

BiggD, you may not need to add it in, but I've stated this numerous times on this thread and haven't gotten a single response yet, and I think it may really help people out: for the Knife Flights - going off of Maka's guide - the 15th flight does NOT have to be unlocked via going through the really tight spot. The two connecting buildings can be flown through to unlock that one.

Getting to $200,000,000 using that method would take over 60 hours.

BiggD, you may not need to add it in, but I've stated this numerous times on this thread and haven't gotten a single response yet, and I think it may really help people out: for the Knife Flights - going off of Maka's guide - the 15th flight does NOT have to be unlocked via going through the really tight spot. The two connecting buildings can be flown through to unlock that one.

I've added an annotation, and my video isn't in the guide anymore.

Jesus, that's a good amount of cash. Where would you like me to add that, under the Cheddar achievement or Kifflom achievement itself?

probably best in the Kifflom achievement so people following that specific achievement will know and not feel screwed that they did it the wrong way to get and keep the money. I know I'm not worrying about the Cheddar achievement until after I finish the game, so knowing I could get it earlier to help later would be best.

You could even leave a small note in the Cheddar achievement to view the Kifflom achievement for 2.1 million.

Which method?

And I do plan on adding your collectible thread once it's complete. I know you hate me for not using your videos but it's a little difficult to pick and choose which videos I am using when multiple people send me theirs :/

probably best in the Kifflom achievement so people following that specific achievement will know and not feel screwed that they did it the wrong way to get and keep the money. I know I'm not worrying about the Cheddar achievement until after I finish the game, so knowing I could get it earlier to help later would be best.

You could even leave a small note in the Cheddar achievement to view the Kifflom achievement for 2.1 million.

Sounds good. I'll make some edits soon and the info will be up!

It would be very helpful if you put in the introduction of this guide about how you can miss Three Man Army & Kifflom! achievements based on how you finish the game. So glad I decided to check here first before I really got in the story line.

There's already a paragraph in the Roadmap on why they are missable -__-

Jesus Christ, people are really pissing me off.

Edited by BiggD

Either way, great guides. I've used your guides for years before I started posting here. Damn shame I've used this site for a long, long time and just recently started to post and become active. Nice to see you on here, too.

Speaking of Kifflom... how long does it take, to get a mail after delivering the 5 cars? Some guy on youtube said he waited a whole year ingame. Maybe joking, I don't want to kill myself over 700 times for nothing...

I just did the whole thing today and it finally worked. I got the email 30 seconds after the last delivery, so if its been ages just start a new game then before you deliver the last vehicle save it, deliver vehicle go out into street steal a car then head to micheals if you dont get an email by the time you get there load the save and try again.

All you do is put $20,000,000 in and take it out straight away (Do it 10 times). When you put money into the markets the game registers you spending the money. It took me 5 minutes if that to get the $200,000,000 achievement.

I just did the whole thing today and it finally worked. I got the email 30 seconds after the last delivery, so if its been ages just start a new game then before you deliver the last vehicle save it, deliver vehicle go out into street steal a car then head to micheals if you dont get an email by the time you get there load the save and try again.

How long does it take and how do you get the money? The case in the sea?

All you do is put $20,000,000 in and take it out straight away (Do it 10 times). When you put money into the markets the game registers you spending the money. It took me 5 minutes if that to get the $200,000,000 achievement.

Wait don't you need to wait a couple in-game days for your stocks to make profit? Or are you saying once you put all $20million in, you can sell your stock right away to get the $20 million back and keep repeating?

Edited by BiggD

Wait don't you need to wait a couple in-game days for your stocks to make profit? Or are you saying once you put all $20million in, you can sell your stock right away to get the $20 million back and keep repeating?

Resell right away. No need to back out or something. Takes 5 minutes max. And keep A pressed instead of pressing it thousands of times. 10 times buying and selling.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap