Easy.....

KingPastry

did anyone else feel that this episode was so much easier than the rest of the game?.. there wasn't one achievement that really posed any kind of challenge.. the original game had awp and wanted.. and i haven't finished it yet but i know that TBoGT has both the 80% and 100% missions which won't be easy

You know, I actually felt TLAD was actually harder than TBoGT. I started over the whole game on the LOST, but I always get stuck on the "plant the bomb on the car and drive it back unharmed" mission, which drives me absolutely insane. I really liked the story and gameplay in TLAD, but if I had to pick, I think I would rate TBoGT a little higher, but the original and two add-ons are all amazing stories. They have better plot than most movies that come out, and oh man, they are so damn funny to me.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have to agree with everyone else. Lost and the Damned DLC seemed not only a lot easier, but a lot shorter to playthrough than Ballad of Gay Tony. I guess that's just a mild demonstration of Rockstar getting their feet wet in the DLC universe...but the release of TBoGT shows their committment to providing consumers with quality products. I was happy with both, but TBoGT definitely makes TLAD look a lot less glamourous (and not in the sense that the storyline is much more ghetto in TLAD, but rather through the features and missions of the DLC packs themselves).