Any Pure Strategy defense placement guides?

Rixiden

Anyone know where there are any maps that show defense placements for pure strategy mode? still need the achv to get to lvl 10 on all maps in pure stat medium. very annoying to get to wave 10 and have one little goblin slip thru somewhere just to do it all over again.

This game lacks any such support with guides and faqs. I checked GAMEFAQ, normally the authority on this kind of stuff and they had 1 mediocre guide that was meant to be a complete faq, but lacked extremely large amounts of information and was far too small, it just outlines what each tower can do - hardly useful to those of us who already know this stuff and have hit level 70. No farming guides, tower placement guides, forging guides or anything like that! That is why myself and a friend are going to be working on a guide for this game, although we do think it will take sometime for it to come to fruition. As far as I can see at the minute, there's nothing like what you're asking for that has been made for this game. Even a normal walkthrough doesn't exist.

Edited by _DaNnY_