Rock Always Wins wont unlock

pX I Atticus

Rock Always Wins - 10:gsicon: Fully distract 25 enemies with rocks (Single Player only).

You throw rocks by pressing Right on the D-Pad. Use this to distract and to sneak up behind enemies for easy takedown kills. The enemy must not be currently in an alarmed state.

Hey guys i feel like ive done this a thousand times but it wont unlock. Im at the end of the game and im worried that all the enemies will go and i wont be able to unlock it.

If anyone else having an issue?

I finally got it. I didnt change what i was doing i just kept doing it at every enemy i saw.

"Throw rocks by pressing Right on the D-Pad. Use this to distract and to sneak up behind enemies for easy takedown kills. The enemy must not be currently in an alarmed state."

So do you need to do what it say's, make sure you kill them when they go to check out the noise (RT)..or just distract them...

As it feels like i've done it lots aswell....

Hint is in description FULLY distract guards so if your killing enemies straight away or just spamming rocks they wont count.

Its boring but just throw a rock, let the guard walk to the spot and return to where he came from.

Repeat x25

Hope this helps

You might have a good point there....

I will try your way at a Out Post in awhile and see if it unlocks...:)

EDIT: I just tried it out, like you said and it worked fine.......:woop:...

nice one....

Edited by DjBatfink