easy way to get points for online ranked

dwa55

Flag caps net you 5 points a piece. Touching a flag gives you one point, but you can't keep touching it without anyone else touching it. If someone else grabs it then drops it, it will net you another point. Killing people is a good way to get them too. Find a class you're good at and use it. Don't be afraid to mix up classes, however. Some games I can run through all seven depending on what the situation calls for. Battle won't net you many points (as the max is 20), play team based games. Most importantly just keep trying. I just got my 2000 pt one last night.

Play War :uzi:

Capture the flags and push the enemy into their spawn. Then just murder them and play out the timer and you'll win with the most offensive captures.

I usually get around 50-60 points when this works, maybe 30-40 normally- just play the war gamemode.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I get around 30-70 points a game my average well exept when my idiot new people team decide to capture the last one cuz they need the achievment i dont mind that much but its easier to get more points when you have them spawn camped, either be a support gunner (unlimited ammo) medic (when those support gunners or snipers die vuala), or rifle man (rifle granades rule the map lol) The not so much but putting mines everywhere especially when u know they will pass alot helps.

and if your team is the one being spawn camped on.. easiest thing to do is to be a medic get revives, or rifleman and rush (thro smoke first) then kill em with ur rifle granades. or sniper hide snipe, then artilery.

It doesnt really matter how many times u die aslong as you don't;

1. worry about your kill death ratio, wins/losses

2. Dont team kill (-3 points per team kill)

3. Dont die by your own granade, rifle granade, artilery, mine, etc... thats -1 point

play WAR alot since the others require alot of you getting kills or revives... war you get 2 points per capture and trust me u capture alot! as to CTF is 1 per retrieval and thats if u get in time before ur other teammate does... team battle and battle require kills and revives...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Play a WAR match. Capture all the location but the last one. Pick off the enemy with the sniper rifle or M1 Grand. I found that if I wait outside the “Score Zone” and pick off the enemy as they are coming to try to capture the objective. Watch the flag indicator. Once your team get close to securing the objective get into the “Score Zone and get the points for capturing the objective. Also by standing away from the objective you have a better chance in surviving. This works for me. I hope it will help you.

Well I’ll also add that point matches are the easiest way to get points. Have someone from the other team toss the flag to you. You just sit there and get two - three points per through. I did this and got over 1,000 points in one match.

Beware of the people who do not want to do a point match. They will mess it up for everyone who wants to boost for points. I had a player send me a text on XBL saying “I filed a complaint on you for cheating and team killing.” So in return I filed one on him for disruptive message.