Will 'forehead' shooting ever get fixed?

While not exclusive to Call of Duty, will forehead shooting ever be fixed and removed from games?

For those who don't understand what I mean by forehead shooting, it is the lack of sync between a character sitting behind objects and what you actually see. So, for an example, a guy will be sitting behind a box in Call of Duty. All you can see is his forehead and the top of his head, but to him, he is fully over the box and can somehow shoot you.

I would LOVE if they fixed this in games in the future. If your able to shoot over a box, your character should have to be visible from the high torso region to the top of your head, not JUST your forehead.

Will games ever be able to fix and correct this?

While not exclusive to Call of Duty, will forehead shooting ever be fixed and removed from games?

For those who don't understand what I mean by forehead shooting, it is the lack of sync between a character sitting behind objects and what you actually see. So, for an example, a guy will be sitting behind a box in Call of Duty. All you can see is his forehead and the top of his head, but to him, he is fully over the box and can somehow shoot you.

I would LOVE if they fixed this in games in the future. If your able to shoot over a box, your character should have to be visible from the high torso region to the top of your head, not JUST your forehead.

This does my (fore)head in.

Easy way to sort this, if the person is that close to cover their gun gets lowered and can't be brought up to aim/shoot unless they move back, I'm sure I've seen this in another game but I don't remember it (If anyone knows which game I'm on about, please let me know)

Crysis 2? I know in that game online and in the SP you had to "lean" over objects to shoot.

Its not a Glitch, and It has nothing to do with your Connection.

It has been this way since Call of Duty 2, Its the Game Engine. Its just the way it is.

If you are refering to my post when you say its not a glitch. I know its not a glitch, I was just saying that's what its generally called in call of duty.

Me and my mates call this "head camping" and its the most fuckin irritating thing in all of Call of Duty.

the kill cam is absolutly worthless all it does it create bullshit rage cause its never synced up

i know what i hear and see during real gameplay, yet the killcam shows the guy getting off an entire clip when all i heard was 1-2 shots

then u got the bullshit where i press melee 2 times right on top of him an yet he doesnt even get hit much less die.

an the sniper/long range ones are the best cause even on the killcam which is suppose to be his view it shows im already out of his line of site yet he gets the kill

an then you got the times when i hear the thud noise when i throw grenades and use my launcher which means someone is getting hit yet after 2-3 of those noises i dont see any popup for a kill XP which means they didnt die

i just tap X once i die, i wish there was a way to just permanently disable them in our settings, it doesnt matter who or why i died its not gonna change anything, im dead dont insult me with a video showing shit that didnt actually happen.

since they record every match there should be someone evaluating each match an assign a BS ratio to go along with the K/D ratio to show ppls legit kills an not based on luck

Edited by eiVaL