Eye Poker Challenge

So, I completed the game last week sometime and just noticed today there were new challenges. One of them is to collect all evil eyes. Since I've already done that, is there any way to unlock the challenge without completely replaying the game?

I noticed just watching the final cutscene unlocked Quick Save and Completionist, but not Eye Poker. A little weird since completionist is to complete the game and collect everything...

• 3 weeks later...

I just got my Xbox One and downloaded the game for Games with Gold. Went through the whole game and got Completionist and Quick Save but not Eye Poker. It says I'm at 72%, even though I found them all. So it appears it doesn't matter if you had found the eyes before the challenge was issued, it's glitched either way. Oh well.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The Weekly Contest is a competition between poker buddies, to see who can win the most chips in a week. It doesn't matter how much chips you lose, it only counts what you win.

Kings Poker

Why hasn't this post been deleted yet lmao poker buddies who wear dunce caps and inbreed

Edited by Classic Jackson
AIDS