I can't host ranked matches at all so i can't earn survivor achievement!

I can't host a ranked survival match so I can't get the achievement. I know u have to be host to get achievement. But the problem is I can launch a ranked survival match but when sum1 searches for it doesn't exist. I will list what I have tried to get it. :mad: :confused:

• Cleared System Cache
  • Reseted my modem
  • Tried joining friends game but doesn't unlock coz I'm not host.
  • Had my friend recover my profile to host a ranked survival match with my profile on his console but still doesn't exist.

Could sum1 plz put up a post or a solution up to solve my problem as I don't know what to do.

I know u have to be host to get achievement. But the problem is I can launch a ranked survival match but when sum1 searches for it doesn't exist.

I'm 99.999% sure you don't have to be the host. The only achievement I know you need to host is the 16-person match, and for that you have the be a dedicated host.

Have you by chance downloaded the Red and/or Black map packs in the past? There is a bug that affects some people who got those DLC packs where Survival matches register as Sharpshooter. As a result, it is hard to get the Survival achievement because matches aren't counting towards it.

I think it can take a little while for a match to show up in the list. Have your friend try refreshing it. If they can't find you, send me a FR and I'll try to join your match.

There is a workaround for that bug, but that should be used only when nothing else helps.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, you don't have to be host for the Survivor achievement.

However, the solution to your problem might be to just have your friends sit in the matches list for a while until your game shows up. My friend tried hitting the "refresh" button a few times and nothing showed up, but then he put his controller down to go do something else and my match eventually showed up on his list.

Also, if somebody joins your game and then you kick them, your game won't show up to your friend and you will have to remake the game, as far as I know.