Quick MP3 Question

Tenacious

I have a webpage where there are quite a few .mp3 files. I can't download them, I can only listen to them by following a link, and a popup player comes up and plays the song. Is there any way I can take an mp3 from a web page and get it to be put onto my iTunes? In other words, can I take .mp3 files from websites to be put onto my iPod? These are some rare tracks by one of my favorite artists and I don't want to miss out :(

Well, here's the site link.. Link

I'll go look in my Temp folder now, but I'm not sure about it because when I open a link to listen to a song, it doesn't look like it's the actual mp3 file name in my address bar..

If you can rip mp3s for me something that'd be great because I had an old mate rip an mp3 from a youtube video for me one time :)

that's easy:

right click, then "save target as" choose directory

go to directory, drag & drop into your ipod music list.

If I right click the link to an mp3, there is no "save target as" option. There's a "save link as" option, but that will only make a shortcut to the link on my desktop, which is of no use to me. Don't know why I don't have that option though.

If I right click the link to an mp3, there is no "save target as" option. There's a "save link as" option, but that will only make a shortcut to the link on my desktop, which is of no use to me. Don't know why I don't have that option though.

what web browser do you use? internet explorer or firefox or something else?

I use internet explorer, some ppl like firefox, not me though, internet explorer seems easier and more simple, it has a "save target as" option under right click menu. As far as i know firefox doesn't allow this.

I'm gonna get on IE (it'll take a friggin eternity >_<) and see how it works. If it doesn't, I'll edit this post.

EDIT:It worked. Thanks ILL BallistX :)

Mods, feel free to close this

Edited by Tenacious